Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
+8
Demyx
xion-angel
Xemnas
Xigbar
Larxene
Marluxia
Zexion
Roxas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx

Demyx

Announcements - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:42 pm

i feel i should alert the troops here... now some person named ammy is claiming to be admin. and is pming me about dustyroxas.... remember him... roxel.... and is saying we should forgive him or whatever. and im like listing all the ways he annoyed us. and shes still like you should forgive him or whatever and talk to him. so ill do the best i can alone on this mission and talk but i guarantee hes not getting back in.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:23 pm

server death
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 pm

RULES FOR THE GAME

1.) Don't think about THE GAME
2.) If you do think about THE GAME, you lose the game.
3.) When you do lose THE GAME you must say that you lost it. and it will make everybody else lose THE GAME.

That's the game. the game is to not think about the game.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas

Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm incredibly sorry, but I'm taking a break. Like, I'll be on I.T (when it's alive again) and all, but honestly, I do not feel like 'role-playing' at the moment. I feel horribly angry and depressed and just about liable to take my anger out on something, and if I happen to snap at any one of you and say something out of place, please don't take it personally or to heart. I won't mean it. So I'd appreciate it if you don't call me bossman like you guys usually would - I really think something as simple as that will just send me into a PMS.

Life's just slapping me in the face like it always does, no bloody surprise. I'll recover eventually, I guess. Until then; try not to worsen my mood, which I know none of you would do on purpose. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://meowingmenace.deviantart.com
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:52 am

aww..ok Xemmy.

DANG YOU DEMYX! I LOST THE GAME! (and now everyone ELSE did too... >< LOL)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 am

I has moar updates. C:
Apparently, if I clean my room (Which is quite the mess right now...) I can get ungrounded. 8D Isn't that just ... awesome. I get to work on cleaning my room. Even so, I'm most likely getting a lappehtop for Christmas, so automatic ungrounding if I don't get ungrounded.... Does this make sense? I don't know.

I can still sneak on (My dad allows me on when I'm grounded when my mom's not home. C: ), so I can still see you guys, even if it's for a short while. I miss you all so much. :<

Btw, Friday night WAS a very interesting, fun night. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Oookii soo im not gonna be on I.T today. i came home from school and my dad put a big whole in the cieling where my computer is to get to teh attic....sooo he unplugged meh computer to move it.

sooo yeah i dunno when its gonna be fixed. hopefully later on. If not i'll see you guys...Wednesday mabye??

Try not to miss me cause i know Xiggy will be so sad without his sake buddy. lol jk O3O
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 am

Small update: Will be cleaning room sometime this weekend. ^^ Also, if I ever leave IT with a quick 'Bye' or just suddenly, it's because my mom's home. :X It happened last night. -_- Sorry~
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:40 pm

I'm super sorry I havnt been on much for the past forever, untill someone in the house either fixes my fire wall or gets a new one I can't play it. T_T I really miss you guys.

Edit: I'm going to brave my annoying brother and take his computer.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:36 am

Good news! Very Happy I might get ungrounded some point this week! I was grounded based on my grade in my tech. class. So, I'm getting a progess report today. If it's above failing, then I'm ungrounded. >w< That grade also gives me permission to go to a con in Columbus, Ohio. I'm excited to almost finally be ungrounded.
My brother is also a snooper (For hidden christmas presents...) and he apparently came across a laptop, the one my parents had promised me. I'll probably be on IT more often as well with this.
Wish me luck with ungrounding!

EDIT: Seeing as I'm in my tech class right now, and my teacher just handed out the progess report, it's a good indication I'm ungrounded, most likely. C: 72%, dude. I'll wait for the outcome.

Last edited by Zexion on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 am

Well, another update. + Another post.
Anyway, my grades came in the mail yesterday. NOT the greatest grades, but now my parents intentions are to not ground me, apparently.
I'm very unsure about what's happening, but I still feel like I'm grounded, so I might as well take it that way. -Sighs-
I'll still be on IT for the next week, but not as much as I like. I'll be back on Christmas, maybe the day after. Probably the day after, because I'll have to get IT set up and downloaded and stuff on my new laptop on Christmas. If someone would also be so kind as to send me the like to the CO map beforehand, I would like that. ^^
Well, guys. I'll see you all next week. If no one gets on for Christmas, or you do, and I'm not on, I wish you all Merry Christmas, or whatever you guys celebrate. :3 santa
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 pm

I have an announcement too. As Larxy knows I'll be off the game for a while for personal reasons. Yesterday was just the worst day of my life. literally. and i just need some time to get my thoughts straight and to just cry it all out. It'll take a little while but i hope to rejoin y'all in a week or so. I'm not going to discus whats wrong because its just hard. SO please when i come back just don't ask. Smile I most likely wont be on for Christmas sadly. hope to see ya'll soon i may pop up on chat box every now and then to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:28 am

Ah, Demy, I really hope you feel better. ^^ Best of luck to you, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:46 am

Um its been a few days, I'm still not feeling better and it hurts still. so I've decided to kinda focus more on me and friends right now. so I'm sad to say I'm leaving IT. it may not be for forever. but just in case. I'm just really lost right now. Xig knows the situation. it's up to him if he wants to tell what happened. i don't really care now. I've been so miserable i have actually gotten sick off the situation. I keep hoping ill wake up and ill have just been in a coma or something, and everything will go back to normal. I haven't eaten or slept well and really i don't feel up to RP or playing IT right now. I could be back eventually. month or two. or on odd days when I'm super bored. I'll understand if i get replaced, and I'm ok with that. I just want y'all to know you have made it a fun few months before college. all the late nights RPing and killing stuff. All the fun screenies and the missions. you guys have really helped me learn how to type faster that's for sure. I wish you all luck in the future Smile i know the org shall never die. I'm sorry about all this i just have to find a way to move on without killing myself in the process.

~Extra love, Demyx
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 pm

D'awwwww DEMYX D: I hope you feel better, and your certaintly the best Demyx ever, I don't want to replace you. .w.

Bad news for me too guys............I wanted to get the I.T. update for Christmas last night (STUPID IDEA.)
and well.......... ._. I lost all my IT file, data everything, and IT itself doesnt work either so im stoned right now....
The day I downloaded the update again, I wasn't feeling so hot so, I don't know if it's permanent damage or not...
-----------
Right now I'm upset about the game...and I had some stuff I wanted to test out and what-not for some Christmas Presents but on I.T., it fails to work, and I think I won't be on for like... a few days, 2-3, im in the 'noob' phase of life. xD By the way I edited this post 'cuz when I typed it I ate like a ton of sugar so, this might of seemed odd to read. o-o

Signed,
Your Pyromaniac

Last edited by Axel on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 am

Dem Dem, we will never replace you. Your the best Demyx the Org is ever gonna have. The one and only. Hope you get better. We miss you already.

Axel....smoooooth.. xD

Okay okay okay...soo it seems that i have a research paper outline and 100 index cards thingy that i have to do..and its due by tomorrow >> << and i didnt even start..sooo i might not be on today. And if i do go on i probablly wont be talking so dont think im ignoring you. Or i'll just be on the chatbox here..i dunno yet.. D: Soo yeah this is what i get for putting everything off til' the last minute...Smooth Larxy..reaaal smooth..-facepalm- T^T
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:19 pm

D***, guys. Quit leavin'!

Murr, I don't want to replace you, Demy. D: We just can't~ You're one of a kind!
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Dem *huggle* We'll miss you.

But yes, I hate to keep "I.T. hopping" but my computer is getting beyond repair I'm lucky if I can get on the desktop, so untill I can get enough money to send it to a DIFFERENT shop (the one I sent it to first gave me a few of these stupid viruses) I most likely wont be on much if at all, should my brother finally decide hey I'm a bum I'm gunna get a job go to school and move out then I would be on it all the time but hes not gunna do that any time soon. If I'm not back by Christmas, Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah, and Happy quanza!
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:26 am

Got my new laptop guys! Very Happy It's currently downloading virus-y software, IE8, and Yahoo! Messenger. After that, I'll go straight to downloading IT. I'll need someone to send me the link to the CO map as well. ^^

Merry Christmas, everyone! santa
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Demyx, come back soon! I hope ya feel better buddy. :C
-im late as always-

Congrats zexy on getting a laptop. xDD
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:55 pm

yay Zex!!!

and Lux, your little sig thingy makes me laugh xDD its so cute x3
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:03 pm

That signature is indeed awesome, Lux.
Also, IT is REEEEEAAAAAALLY laggy on my laptop. >> Hopefully the lag will stop. D:
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:16 pm

heeey guys, today I got rid of my virus; yet when I go to download I.T again; it fails to let me on sooo, unless I find a solution,

may not get on for a few weeks, a month at least. mom needs to get a new monitor for downstairs computer then perhaps I can play then. but I will be on the website. v_v
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:35 pm

I got my dad's comp-uter working but I can't get on I.T. I keep getting an error I'm not sure if its because I didn't download the winter map or life hates me for now but do any of you know why its doing this?
The error keeps saying it cant find a file or a mesh.
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Okay, my mum said she could maybe buy a new monitor today if the check her boss gives her has enough money!

so I may be on soon, cross your fingers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: