Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
+8
Demyx
xion-angel
Xemnas
Xigbar
Larxene
Marluxia
Zexion
Roxas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Larxene

Larxene

Announcements - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:10 pm

yay Lux!!! I missed your crumpet eating self! :3 -crosses fingers-
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:51 am

Hey, guys.

Just letting you know that I'm taking a small break from the game. I'll still be on the forums, but I just need a small break from life right now. My dad's gone and made me insecure again.

I might be on at the end of this weekend, or next Tuesday. If I'm ever on between that time period, I'll still sit with you guys. But don't expect me to talk too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah: Sorry I wasn't online, having slight relationship problems with my gf and it got me a little depressed for a while, not saying any more details, but you wouldn't wanna know..lol. I'll be on mostly every day, but sometimes I'm online at like 3 AM (lolwut?) I'm becoming an Insomniac, and I can't see because my contacts went poof somewhere, and I can barely see lol. I'll be on more now though. :3 Taking eye drops for now until the new ones come.. but other than that I'm okay.

Cya' guys on ImpressiveTitle guys. ^_^

-Your Pyromaniac, Axel.

P.S.:
I got the I.T. updater to work because my friend sent the files to me, awhile ago actually but I forgot to tell you guys sooner so sorry. D: I might of mislead some of you.. P:
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Well, it obviously seems like I'm back from my insecurity. BUUUUUT....
I won't be on too much in the next few days. I have final exam reviews up the wazoo, and they're long. -_- I might be on this weekend, end of this week, or whatever. I'll get on!

Also, I made a new account on IT today. It's not to say I'm abandoning beloved, but this account, I'll be on for awhile.

The new account name is ByTheBook. Just saying so you don't see a creepy person come up to you guys, asking to join the party. X_X
So, this brings my account amount to 3... xD
Well, guys, if I have any free time after typing my essay/fixing my iPod/doing a page out of my chemistry review, I'll definitely get on.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Yeah, I'm not gonna be here for a good 1 to 2 days. :< On I.T. that is, still on the forum. But I tried getting Drekentai's preset fix thing and it messed up my I.T. @_@ because I.T. keeps giving me an error message. D: Still gonna stalk for forum lol, but I won't be on I.T.

-Axel

EDIT: Nevermind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 am

Oooooh, finals are today~ and for the next few days. I'll be on... so much earlier than usual. >>
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Err... Axel here. Well I'm not going to be here for a while and by a while, I mean 3-5 days. 8| Cya guys later and.. yeah. Good luck Zexion. ;_; Bye. I'll talk about it later. ._.

Signing out,
-Axel

EDIT:If anyone wanted to read, and I'm perfectly fine now - a few hours of counseling went a long way, I was away because one of my friends since 5rd grade.. Kevin... died on Thursday morning of brain cancer. ;-; I got an email from one of his parents, sent out to all of his friends, and well when I read it, it hurt. :< Didn't want to be around people until I got myself sorted out. So.....yeah.

Axel,
Out

Last edited by Axel on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexaeus

Lexaeus

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:34 am

I hope you'll be okay, Axel. See you when you get back. pale
Back to top Go down
Xemnas

Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm quitting IT for a while. I'm not going to bother explaining. I don't want to. Life's just a bitch, let's put it that way.

I don't know when I'll be back. Maybe around March-April. I just don't know. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
http://meowingmenace.deviantart.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 pm

I hope things get better for you, Xem. D:

Anyway, I might not be on tomorrow... I'll probably have homework up the wazoo...
Wednesday, going to get my haircut, grammie's, and maybe my friend's. c:
Thursday-Sunday, I'll be going to a con. It's my first con ever. o3o I'll probably post pictures from it else where~
Yeah, the con is only Friday-Sunday, but Thursday, I'm going to my friend's house almost right after school, and I can't bring my laptop. -_-

I hope you all stay well-behaved~
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Well I've gonna be awhile, my I.T. is kinda..really..fooked up right now. ._.
And I'm not a genius. ouo Cya all when I get it fixed.

-Axel
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Announcements - Page 5 Hyaena10

more just to make me feel better and prove i am right about hyena tail length. :3 that is all
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 am

I apologize, but I won't be on IT for the next few days. X_X

I have a cold, and it's draining all the energy I have, so it sucks. I thought I would've been able to get online last night, but when I got home from school, I went to sleep. I woke up later, talked to a friend on the phone, then went back to bed. Kind of suckish.

Anyway, I'll see you guys soon. c:
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 am

okaaay as Xiggy already knows, I won't be on for a little while. I got punished and apparently every little thing that goes wrong is my fault. But it's whatever, not like it's anything new. So yeaah I'll sneak on to IT but if I d/c without warning you'll know why. I'll be on here more though on teh iPod....sorry guys... .___.

Hopefully I'll get off the hook quickly but if not I hope to see ya soon. "<3"

~Hot Head
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 am

OK! sooooo i wasn't on the game last night. @.@ my home internet was out, and its still out this morning. SO if I'm not on the game later it's because Morris Broadband sucks and hasn't fixed the problem. The whole neighborhood is out and its super frustrating. I pray it is back up by time i get home (12:30 or so) but if its not i don't doubt that it will be out all night.

I nearly died of boredom without you guys last night @.@ i went to bed at 9:30 @.@ and because of this stupid 2 hour delay ill be getting out at 12 or 1 and not 11 like i usually would. I also have work tonight. so if i don't see ya today, pray that my internet is back by tomorrow.

With Love,
Dem~
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:14 pm

okaay you guys wanted to see what the game furcadia looks like- here it is.

Announcements - Page 5 Lynxstar_2010-01-29_23-43-45

no its not based on cats, the dream (map) I am in just turns you into cats when you enter it xP
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 pm

'Kay guys I'm not gonna be on for today, tomorrow, and possibly the day after tomorrow. I'm planning some valentines day gifts that I need to tend to in real. ^_^ I got a few big events and I haven't done most of them.. so have a happy valentines day everyone. <3

-VIII
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:31 pm

ok so apperently i have over 500 trojens on my lap top so im not going t be on for a VERY long time....so i hope to see you soon but dont get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:31 pm

I am going to take a break for a day or two; life is just a pain in my butt. .___.
Cya~

I feel better. :3
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile.. truly I am. I'm in a bit of a fix here..
My brother downloaded some weird software and it was infected with viruses. Anyone know a good program that gets rid of them well? Like.. trojans, spyware & malware.. I can't login into my computer, so I'm at my friends house. I'm kinda afraid to turn my computer on in case of hackers.. T__T If anyone knows something that could help, tell me? Kthx. ♠️ Gotta go. Ugh. x_x Lifes a bish.

-VIII ♠️
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 am

hey guys, i just wanna say that after today, i doubt im going to be on the game much until the servers are up fully and people can get on their accounts again.

no ones really on IT anyway, i have a feeling due to this anyhow, making a character twelve times over is rather annoying.

I will be on the chat box on here though, but not in game.

-the drunken guy with the firearms
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

....my hamster died; so yeah, im extremely sad and I just dont feal like coming on here for a few days, im sorry guys. my mothers being a beep and is to stubborn to accept the fact that I dont want another one; she keeps saying shes going to get one on saturday which will make me feal even worse. v_____v

I wont be on for a day or two and if I am on; dont bother adding me to party; I wont prolly accept. and if my mom does buy a hamster I wont prolly be on for a extra 1-5 days.
Back to top Go down
Lexaeus

Lexaeus

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Alright guys, time to say something about this.

As you know I've recently joined a new pack, Bloodstream. Unfortunatly I joined at an awkward yet attention-hungry time, hence why I've been innactive as of late when it comes to being on Roxas. Bloodstream and Nightsouls are like at a deathly war, and since my mate is beta that makes me one too, and unfortunatly a high position makes me somewhat important so I'm kinda needed for some of the stuff.

Anyway, yeah that's why I havn't been on Roxas much but when I finish the BS map, hopefully something would happen in the meantime (aka NS and BS stop fighting or something), and I will try my best to get on Roxas as much as possible. 'Kay? ;3

~Roxy
Back to top Go down
Xemnas

Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Taking a break from the group; period. Not just from I.T itself.
I'll be back eventually.
Just in case anyone cares.

- xem
Back to top Go down
http://meowingmenace.deviantart.com
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 pm

there are going to be serious changes in this group, somthing has to be done and WILL be done, or there will be serious issues, so if you want to leave the group do it now while the server
are not in a good place,

you have to be active in the group at least three times a week for an hour at the VERY least

the rules HAVE to be changed and WILL be changed in the next few days, if you dont like them, we will talk but things are just getting worse, and all were doing is sitting in default twiddling our thumbs.

you all know we have a place to be OTHER then default now, and there is no reason we should still be moping around default,

yes i understand we all need breaks, we all do, but starting very soon things are going to start to change,

as i said, anyone here is more then welcome to leave, but if you do leave please note that its final and once you out your OUT, theres no coming back

again let me state this goes for everyone , and to no one person
-xig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: