Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
+8
Demyx
xion-angel
Xemnas
Xigbar
Larxene
Marluxia
Zexion
Roxas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Announcements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 pm

LOL
Guys dont worry...I'll STILL BE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM...
So Dun Worry. XD

It feels like FOREVER since I've been on IT but it only been 3-4 days.
I was watching Animal Planet and it was a clip of lions hunting and I was like
NOOOOOOO!! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Phew I thought you were 100% leaving us *hug*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Yeah I probably (or HOPEFULLY) be back on in the next few years after I move outta my parents house...LOL
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm

I hope you don't mind me asking, and im trying not to sound nosy but why are you leaving IT?
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:23 am

I'm just as curious as Lux is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:06 pm

I am as well because well we all wanna know what are we to do in I.T. without you? I mean since you are gonna be gone for YEARS are we supposed to leave your spot for you? Me and 3 of the other beginning 6 are wondering what we are to do. So are you still gonna be on this forum as our Roxas or can we look for a new one in the game. We are just wondering we are not kicking you out or anything drastic we are just asking. Because you are planning to stay on the forum as our Roxas. BUT what if we found another Roxas in the I.T. game are we just supposed to not let them onto the map and the forum. Are we just supposed to wait for you for years until you come back? I am just voicing some of the org member's thoughts. Please take no offense to what WE are asking. It is just a question that is lingering in our minds that we have been meaning to ask ya.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Hey there guys!

Well...I talked to my Mom this morning...and she is CONSIDERING (THIS IS A HUGE IFFY BTW) letting me back onto I.T. I just have to work on building real-life relationships and do some other growing in certain areas before I can get back on.
For the time being I think it'd be ok if you guys get another In-Game Roxas until I come back. (I have to move outta my parents house first before I can re-create Roxas again though...)
To answer the question that has been on a few people's minds I DID NOT DECIDE TO LEAVE I.T.!
It was my parents decision to make me. To put a LONG STORY SHORT we arent allowed to have ANY TYPE OF ANIME in the house (this is what I get when I live with religious parents..LOL). and I know that some of you are thinking, "He's old enough to move out..why doesnt he just do it and get back on the game already??" Well the truth is it's NOT THAT SIMPLE... I still have ALOT of learning in certain areas to work on BEFORE I move out into the world. It's already been less than a week and I'm going absolutely CRAZY!! bounce
I miss getting tortured by you guys and causing pranks in the game SO FREAKING MUCH!! ><
I can't go to sleep at night because I'm thinking about you guys... Sad
I try in my head to visualize an old In Game RP but it's kinda hard because then I end up thinking about you guys... -_-
One more thing:
I am going on Winter/Spring break in the next couple of weeks...YAY/BOO!
It'd be TOO RISKY for me to visit this site at home and my parents might become suspicious if I spend too much time at the library. Just to be safe I wont be able to see you guys on the forum until next year. I'm planning on recreating my old account name CubbieSimba but if that doesnt work out and I'll think of something different and let you all know. I've also been scheming in my little shrimpo brain how to interact with you guys as a different character. If my parents see that I'm hanging around a Marluxia or an Axel (etc.) I'm very worried that I'll get the game taken away again. I'm thinking that you guys create realistic lions and give them African type names and we can form a mini-pride..that way I can still hang out with you guys and NOT get into trouble... Very Happy
YAY!
So that basically leaves me at least a few more weeks on here before I'm off here for awhile....
I hope that answers any questions that you guys had/have in mind. ^^

*I wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!*
And I HOPE/PRAY/WANT to see you all soon!!
-Roxas

Last edited by Roxas on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Murrrr. My parents don't care about what I do, really. Unless it's drug-related, or sex-related.... then they'll care. Not like I DO though. XD
Your plan is quite the good one. I'll have to make a character like that, unless a gray lion/wolf thing with a huge mane is acceptable. XD
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 pm

LOL Yes Zex you can make a lion with a huge grey mane thing X)
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Oh....I forgot to mention for the next few weeks until Winter Break I'll be on around 1:00 ish for a little while on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. ^^
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Wait...you'll be on I.T?!?! Very Happy ...or on the forum!? o3o

&& lol Zexy xD that first part made me laugh. :3
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:40 pm

HOKAY. prepare for a WII written message :3 well... my down-stairs is FLOODED. and several people think its an apocolypse xD well, thats BC rain for you :3 so i wont be on at all/alot for 1-3 days >3< oh yeah, and since im on here ill try to give you guys a few characters :3 ∞ § ← → ↑ ↓ ♪©️ ®️ º ª β γ Ξ Λ χ ω ☆ ○ ◇ □ △ ◎
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 am

Oh! almost forgot >3< -is now on mothers obscenly tiny laptop with itty bitty keys- About four/five months before i even thought of a Lion RP game I had a weird, yet awesome dream c: -you have been warned, i have kickass dreams- I was a lion, i was the most Raident shade of Gold, my made was just a Little bit darker. I lived on a reserve and life was all good Very Happy untill i got shot by 5= tranqulizer Darks . __." well, i used to let these two people know that i was near by... a pair of Shades . ___... Trimmed with metalic blue too xD well, i was Captured and put in a crate on a Boat, and these two Saimesecat looking girls -not anthro though- could talk to me.. wich i found weird o __o. but then i broke the wooden box, ran back to... wait.. i think im a fricken prophet - 3-... well. i ran back to the reserve in the pouring rain anf found this lionesse- and i shit-you-not it had the Blue Kitsune marking. I remember hunting a Zebra then..... I got in the house... then i think i woke up >__< curse this horrid memory! i also remember something about these flowers that look like bluebells, but are a few shades lighter.

once i can get on IT im making that lion - 3-...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 am

LOL Nice Xaldin!

Larx, I'll be on the Forum at that time.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:12 am

I was thinking more about my brilliant little Shrimpo-sized plan last night...
and I THINK IT MIGHT WORK!
Thankfully I STILL have a few of my old charries colors and stuff written down on my laptop..YAY!
So IF all goes well with my parents I MAY be recreating my charrie Mtoto for our little pride.
You guys can still torture me just like you used to when I was Roxas btw...XD

Because I KNOW Larxene,Xiggy, and Marly were PROBABLY wondering that...LOL
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 pm

...OMG YAY Very Happy *tries to calm down from spazzing* ...I am SO happy your back, whats an organization without a Roxas?! D: and as for your plan... It might work, so that's very good, I can make a new lion fursona for the pride, I hope to see you soon on I.T.!! Tip: Parents are suckers for puppyeyes and pouts xD. I hope it will work and I hope you'll be on the forum too.
For the pride: I'm going to use my sister's account now, because the Kh2-Axel account is WAY too ovious, new account: PokeySkill
My sister doesnt go on her account that often, so I'll just use it then. :>
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:15 pm

LOL Calm Down Axel...your excitedness is gonna burn down the place...jk X)

Yeah I think that's an AWESOME IDEA...Everyone should make a new account so that we can all still hang out but that way my parents wont get suspicious... Wink

I still havent decided a name for our pride yet though....
I'll think of one today and let you know tomorrow. ^^
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 pm

But Roxas what are we going to do about Kingdom Hearts? Just abandon it? I really do not wanna. But I mean I will create a character but hmmmm me and some others are asking this question too.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm never going to abandon KH and really I have like 4 accounts I'm not making another.... I won't be in a "pride"... Don't try and trick me out of KH.

Sorry if I sound harsh. But srsly. I feel like we are being made to leave kh in a way. A "pride" is for lions. So really... It seem you are trying to make us into a lion pride. In any case IF I take part in this, I would hope we wouldn't let lions into our "pride". So really telling us to make new accounts and new charries that for a new "pride" seems fishy to me. Sorry if I'm wrong. Just voicing my thoughts.

I'll never leave my demyx character or our organization! It's just too much fun! :3
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:56 pm

I am sorry to say as well that I am 100% percent behind Demyx on this one. I agree on everything with em.
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 am

Yeahh..I dont just wanna abandon KH eaither.. scratch its too fun..

err....And even if we do the pride..it wont be the same cause we're used to being the Org and are used to pwning and dissing everyone else and stuff...I dunno if that made sense.. scratch

And if we do happen to have this pride, like Waterboy asked, are other people gonna join? -__-" cause you know how others are: "Can we be teens now? Can we move to another spot now? Can we go hunt now?!" aggrivates me...cause if other people are in the pride and they are like that..pshhh imma go off on them >> .......... Neutral

Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 am

That would be a sight to see lol xD... Onto the point, yeah making a pride does feel like we're abandoning Kingdom Hearts and the Organization, and Roxas, the new account thing doesn't apply for everyone, I think just me because my account name is Kh2-Axel.. and thats way too ovious for your parents... I don't want to quit the Organization and move onto a pride, plus other people in default, if you haven't noticed.. are kinda very weird. >.> <.< >.> And if we were to make new characters, could we at least make them not Nobodys, but our Somebodys?? I don't want to quit, but yea.. I don't want Roxas to not be on either, if we do make a pride.. *message update when I get online later*****
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:22 am

Murr. Everyone has a point, here. D: Hm. Idk what to do in this case then. :X

Rawr, I miss you guys so much. =_= I wish I could get on over my thanksgiving break, but I'm STILL grounded, and my friend is here from NC, and wish to see her. -_- I'll keep you guys updated.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:08 pm

OK guys...I DID NOT MEAN MAKE A LITERAL PRIDE...I dont want you guys to ABANDON KH...(That's the LAST THING I'd want any of us to do..LOL)
What I meant by "pride" was that I meant just us hanging out somewhere like we did in default. We can still keep our ORG personalities but just not look so anime-ish....ya know?
So it'd just be basically just US like we used to except for now I cant download the Castle O map... ><
So we'd have to pick either a default map or somebody could make a new one WITHOUT the names on em' and then that way our "pride" could meet there....
Just an idea. ^^

Since Thanksgiving break has started today...I wont be able to check the forum until next Monday.
Just to let y'all know..
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Good and bad news! But not really bad XD I got work tomarrow morning!!!!!! 8:30! Woot woot!! Finally a job! So odds are it's 8:30 to like 5 pm! So I'll be on a little later than usual now. Also I will b really late tonight. Career counceling I HAVE to do... So stupid. But then I'm clear of ab tech stuff untill December 7th! Whew. Buisy life ahead! But oh well so yeah. I'll definatly be on more during the weekends and some weekdays cause college is only 4 days a week with Friday saterday and sunday off! And work but I'll still be a regular on the game! No worries! I'll work to be on everyday! :3 woot woot first step to being an adult! A job and college! Smile I should be on around 7 or 8 tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: