Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIME FOR A NEW RP :D

Go down 
+4
Larxene
Zexion
Demyx
Marluxia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xigbar
Xigbar

TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

-gets shocked- "GAH, we need to start wearing rubber gloves around you, tch" -shakes her off his arm- "and as far as being a gentleman goes aheh i dont see any ladies around here to be a gentleman too aheh"

"now go clean up in there before i shoot those ugly bug feelers off your head" -trips over the dizzy and now fried Luxord- "and clean poker up too he looks half faded anyways"

-shoots the ceiling so more dusts falls- "aheh" -teleports to his room-

Last edited by Xigbar on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:20 am

"Pfft how typical for the old geezer to run away. Ohh well looks like Xiggy left all the work to you, Lux...Heh oh well, better get to cleaning!"

-hands Lux a broom and beams the dustpan at his head- "Hmph...I want this place spotless, got that? I swear if i find one thing out of place, one thing wrong, one thing missing, your getting fixed!"

-teleports in front of Vexen's room- "Okay...okay...>.>'' I got this..." -kicks down Vexens door and looks around cautiously before going in- "Okay i better find something usefull before the freak comes back. Hmm..."
-looks around on the potion shelves, knocking some important looking stuff down and breaking other things- "Found them!!!" -grabs three bottles of potion that Vexen had made a couple of days prior, so it still was dangerous- "Ohh this is gonna be good~" -breaks a couple of Vexens machines before running the hell out of the room-

-teleports in front of Xiggy's room with the three bottles of potion gathered in one arm and holding a bottle of sake in the other- "Hmm...time to add a little mix to this" -pours a bit of each potion into the Sake and closes it back up, puts it in front of Xiggy's door, knocks, then teleports to a safe distance where Xig cant see her and waits for him to open the door- "Hmm...whatever those potions do, they better make the old man suffer... >D"
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm

"hmph." -swings the broom around and puts on a breathing mask, getting ready to sweep away-
"I am NOT going downstairs; that'd take forever soo."

"wow.... what happened here.. did she live in a barn... yuck!" -starts to sweep everything into piles and into roxas's room until nothing is left and it looks like a ordinary room again-

there; runt can take care of the mess now~ not mine anymore. -takes breathing mask off and places the broom outside of larx's door, and thus tossing the mask into rox's room-

"he will need it, poor kid." -rubs head and starts to walk away-
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 pm

-opens his door a crack and peers around- "seems safe enough" -opens door fully and picks up the bottle-

"psh must be my lucky day aheh aheh" -opens the bottle and drinks it dry- "what WAS that stuff, nothing i have....ah well"

-walks back to the once dusty room- "pfft poker didnt do half bad aheh...hmm..." -kicks a bucket of water left from the cleaning and whistles back to his room-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:05 am

-watches as Xig chugs the bottle- "wow..he drank that fast o.o'' ...ehh whatever lets see what it does~"

-jumps in front of Xig after he made his trip to the room Lux had cleaned up-
"BOO!! 'scared' ya didnt I?..Sooo Xiggy...err..how did you like the little gift i left ya on your doorstep? Pretty tasty huh? I put a little special something in there from Vexen's lab..." -pokes his chest- "... just for you~"

-walks into the room and sees the bucket of water spilled on the floor- -_-" "DAMMIT Luxord! you call THIS cleaning?!"

-storms the castle looking for Lux with her temper sparked and her knives ready-

(>.> i had to bump this. no one posted in a while on the forum in general) o3o
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 am

-cough- "what is it now? -muttermutter-."

-peeks over larxenes door seeing a bucket spilt on the floor and a angry larxene coming at him- O_O "l-larx, I didnt do it!"

-scrambles out of the door entrance and backs away from larx's room- "I didnt kick t-that bucket I swear! I sweeped everything into rox's room." -points at rox's room direction-

-mutter-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 pm

-chases Lux until she finally grabs him by the hood and slams im face first into the wall-

"It wasn't you huh?...YOU were the only one in there with cleaning stuff!" -puts knives against his back- "Didn't i give you a warning that if anything was outta place, you'd be hurt REAL bad? I guess you dont believe me when i tell ya. Ohhh well~"

-starts to grind four knives into his back as slowly and painfully as possible while giving him a painful shock at a high voltage at the same time- "I will give you one more chance Luxord. ONE more chance. If you screw this up, i just might fade ya.

-quickly stabs the knives all the way into his back and pulls them out- "Hmph, you should know better Lux." -slams him against the wall and shocks him one more time before letting him go and walking a away like nothing happened-

Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 pm

-pats his chest- "this....cant be good" -runs to the bathroom and shuts the door, looking at the mirror- "well everything looks ok....." -pokes face and pulls down his eye lid- "so far so good nothing i cant handle ahe-......" -looking over his side, seeing a third arm hanging limp- "she will pay so dearly"

-looking arouns at the multi used bathroom, he grabs all the shampoo on the side of the tubs and mixing them with each other, then walking over to one of the brushes and places a wad of gum in each brush, putting hair over it to cover the gum up- " take that, it may effect the others......aheh but oh well....i knew that gum would come into handy one day"

-leaves the bathroom with the new arm hanging from his side- "this is going to be annoying" -goes into his room and slams the door-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 am

-As she walks back from beating Luxord to a pulp, she sees Xigbar storm to his room with...whats that?..a THIRD arm?!- "O.O whoah..Thats freaky...I wonder if thats all it did to him. pffft if it made him even OLDER i would die from laughter...I need a closer look." >3

-runs up to Xiggy's door about to barge in, but then takes it into consideration that hes waiting, and aiming at the door with both guns.- "Hmm.." -teleports in Xig's room, and gets a closer look of the new arm-

"PFFFT HOLY HELL!! AhAHAHAHahahahAHHA OH wow this is TOO good!" -starts poking the new limb with her knives- "Ewww gross. Hey! Now that you have 3 arms, you can clean the Castle faster.. >3 ...pssht you remind me of an octopus Xig.

-points and laughs-
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:54 am

l-larxene lets be n-nice no- O___O

-5 mins later-

Dx owww ow ow!... -rubs back- my poor back e.o -slowly gets up and looks around for larx, once making sure she's gone he limps off into her room and picks up the bucket xigbar kicked- -__- xigbar, ngh. -whipes the water of the floor and carrys the bucket out from cleaning- ok- ow ow- okay its err all better now I hope -sighs and locks the door after he's outside so only larx could get in-

urgh, with these stab wounds shes gonna -mutters and portals to his room-
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:27 pm

"laugh at me will you?!" -summons both guns and shoots her out of his room, slaming the door again-

"one of these days ONE of these days, so help me *mummble* i need booze..."

-grabs a bottle and each hand and the new unwanted third one-"....aheh aheh this might not be so bad aheh," -chugs all thee bottles-

"*hic* SO much better"
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:36 pm

-runs quickly out of Xig's room dodging most of his shots- "Ouch..-rubs her arm- I swear that old man has it coming."

-walks to the lounge but on her way there stops by the room where the bucket of water was spilled- "Hmm looks like that Brit learned his lesson." -when she got to the lounge she looked over to the table and seen a familiar pair of cards- "Well well well..what do we have here."

-takes a pair of scissors and starts cutting Luxords cards into wierd shapes and puts them back on the tables- *cough* "Its about time the Brit lost something" -bends the remains of the cards and flicks them then sits on the couch and reads one of her sadistic books- >3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIME FOR A NEW RP :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: