Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIME FOR A NEW RP :D

Go down 
+4
Larxene
Zexion
Demyx
Marluxia
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia
Marluxia

TIME FOR A NEW RP :D Empty
PostSubject: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Okay it is time to start a new story since the last rp went downhill.

So here is where you can kick off a new rp.

You can have some of the old story rp still in it but it is in the future a bit.

So let's have some fun and rp some more.

-wonders how it will turn out-
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 am

-Goofy walks out onto the screen and starts to do that 'goofy laugh', for lack of a better phrase to discribe it. it was down right annoying. and on the third laugh demyx jumps out, sitar raised as a mallet and smashes goofy to the ground with the sitar, beating him over and over.-

"NO. NO. NO STUPID LAUGH!! NO."

-Hits him one last time for good measure. Goofy lay there in a bloody, possibly dead heap on the floor.-

"whew! i should be given a medal for that."

-Demyx rips the scene that was covered in blood off and paints what kinda looks like the castle oblivion. Then He adds some Christmas lights, reindeer displays, a Santa display, and a ton of Christmas stuff in a pile. no he wasn't going to paint em up! its fun to decorate the place yourself! Tis the season and what not.

"there not to shabby if i do say so myself! we need to get a tree! well enjoy the show!! i think.... and no you cant sue us for objects flying out into the audience."

-runs off the screen then 3 seconds later runs back on, Tripping on a chord. He gets up swiftly to save face. He kicks the chord away and throws water on in. the chord just moves from getting kicked but the water didn't effect it at all. arg, stupid chord. Quickly gets back to the mission at hand.-

"and the owner of a 81 hatchback gummy ship turbo, your ship is being towed. 81 hatchback gummy ship turbo, being towed, thank you!"

-Waves and makes to run off but trips on the same chord from before, now pissed he grabs the chord and yanks on it, thus unplugging it and starts to wrestle with it, and gets tangled up. the chord had somehow gotten into a knot and he had made it so he could only struggle against the might of the power chord.-

"what the heck!!!!"

-fights the the chord for a minute or two before just giving up and lying there in defeat. electrical things never liked him. what did he unplug any way?-
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:08 am

-Watches Dem hit Goofy to death in horror- "And you'd think the nicest people of the organization wouldn't do that!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:37 pm

-Walks over to see Demyx getting beaten by an electrical cord-

"Demyx..are you serious?! C'mon now, seriously how did you even make it into this place?" -with saying that, she puts one finger on the cord, making it shock the hell out of Demyx-

"Heh. That should toughen you up a bit!"
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Marluxia walks in and knocks Zexion unconscience randomly with the hilt of his scythe.

"So we are having fried Demyx for dinner? Ew it is all soggy and now burnt."

-sees that they are all at Castle Oblivion-

"HELL NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I am NEVER going back there. I think Larxene and Zexion do not wanna be here as much as I do."

-Rips the scene to shreds and makes a new scene of The Castle That Never Was appear-

"Much better now I am going to my room."

-storms off to room and when he is in the safety of his room he uses his trusty communicator-

"Oh Laaaaarxeeeeeneee. Time do to some more of my bidding. Tie up the unconscience Zexion to Demyx and make sure it is really tight."

-laughs evilly into the communicator and goes to watch and see what she will do on his monitor. He turned the tv to the Living room where they all were at-

((OMG you know what I just realized? Demyx and Zexion are a pair XD wow quiet random.))
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 pm

-walks by larxene's room sudenly having an idea, taking out a bright pink marker, and writing "property of marluxia," on the outside of the door in frilly writing-

-then walks away as if nothing has happen-
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Xaldin Prances in with Black Santa Hats and Throws them at everyone with sheer Glee in his Merry Carols!~

But for demyx he gave hm a Rudolph Nose and Antlers.

after about 5 minutes of Happy Cantering started to Sing-

"Dasher Donald.. Comet and Cupid..... Vixen and Vexen... Axel Applesider..."

In the Wake of his Dancing he left all sorts of goodies!~ like Candy canes, PSP's Xboxes and Pictures of Larxene and Axel!

He Stopped at marluxia's Room and Stabbed all Six of his Lances in his Regal Door, saying "M-E-R-R-Y X... MAS!" as each Lance was Thrusted into/almost through Marluxias Door. he Merrily Pranced off Afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 pm

-Gets Zapped by larx but also finally manages to get free of the chord, only to see Xaldin prancing around in what could only be the scariest joy ever. He then hand demyx a a red nose and antlers-

"OMG YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I GET TO BE REINDEER!!!!"

-puts the nose and antlers on and runs around hyperly. hm i need a tail too! rummages around through all the stuff and amazingly found one and puts it on! NOW he was a reindeer. Santa would be proud! he then goes back to running circles around the other org members-

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I'm so happy!!! i get too beee eeee a reindeeerrrrrrrr!! ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Demyx on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:34 am

-Was relieved when Marluxia tore up the Castle Oblivion scene and made it to the Safer castle.-

O_O "Whew..holy crap Mar-Mar...nice save >> << "

-Looks over to the unconcious Zexion and the burnt, hyper Demyx running around, and grabs a big strong rope. When she finally managed to catch Demy, she tied him and Zexy back to back real tight to a point where they could hardly breathe.-

"Hmm....what to do what to do...ahh..be right back boys~" >;]

-Teleports to her room where she sees the vandalism thats been put on her door-

"What the fu-....Okay, just because im his temporary business handler, that sont mean im his PROPERTY!! Grr...What ever. What the freak ever. Lemme just get what i need.."

-Walks in and scurrys around her room, searching for something useful. She grabs some scissors and her knives. Then she teleports back to the tied up pair.-

"Well well well...looks like we are gonna have some fun here" -She said waving the knives in one hand and the scissors in the other- "Hmm...whose first..ahh...Zexion, its your lucky day. Your first..Too bad your knocked out..Ohh well."

-She moved closer to the sleeping Zexion and grabbed his hair. She then scarted cutting his hair with the scissors. It wasnt a good haircut either. But, she made his hair look like roadkill on purpose.
"Ahhh there..muchh better. Now your hair is out of your eyes."

-Her gaze went over to Demyx. She made like a sad frown. She walked in front of Demyx and saw the terrified look on his face. She laughed then thought for a moment- "Hmmm...What should i do to you Dem Dem? Im not gonna cut your hair 'cause i actually like it. Aha!..I know!"

-With that she took out her knives and opened Demy's coat showing his upper body. "Hmm Waterboy not bad. I'll make it better." Twisted Evil Then she started to carve her name on his chest.
'No. XII Waz Here!!'

-She looked at her masterpiece, put her hands on one of Zexions' and Demy's shoulers and shocked them. "Oh! I almost forgot!" She took teh antlers and red nose off of Demyx, threw them to the ground and started stomping on them, then walked away to her room-
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:27 am

-Wakes up eventually wearing a Santa hat, and is tied up- "Perplexed, I am." -Struggles to get out, then summons Lexicon and has it bite through the rope and falls to the floor and looks around- -Feels the top of his head- "Heh... Santa hat? I do believe it's Secret Santa time." -Runs off to plot evilly, and doesn't notice the bad haircut he has-

(Where the HELL have you been, Mar!?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 pm

"LARX WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! Hey hey!! put away those... OWWWWWW!!!!! What do i look like a human chalk board!?!"

-Larx had carved 'No. XII Waz Here!!' right into his chest. that better not leave a scar, at least he still had his hair though. -

"HELP!!!! HELP!!!!! LARXENE IS MOLESTING USSSSSSS!!!!! AND CARVING STUFF ON USSSSS!!!!"

-Starts to cry, weep, sob and whatever sad emotions there are for crying, in any case the crying could be heard throughout the castle.-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Roxas runs over to Dem and hands him a cookie.

"It's Ok Dem Dem..Dun cry..."

Roxas realized that if Demyx continued to cry (with his power being water) his tears would probably flood the entire castle.
Then realizing that Xaldin left presents Roxas ran over to them....He snatched up a black santa hat and put it on..

"It's too big! *pouts*"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:27 pm

"Hmmm im bored...lets see what we can do here..."

-With saying that, Larxene walked around the castle, looking for a victim. There, the first person she saw was the oddly happy Xaldin prancing around.- "Perfect..."

-She ran up behind him and tackled him to the ground, beating the crap out of him. She then cut two of his dreadlocks off and started to viciously whip him with them. After that, she stabbed him and shocked him a couple of times then finnally got off of him, simply brushing dust off her coat, and walking away like nothing ever happened; And leaving poor Xaldin curled up in a ball on the ground, sucking his thumb-

"Ahh, well that was fun." Twisted Evil

((Ehh...I just had the sudden urge to beat someone bigger than me O3O))
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 am

-Runs around crazily, jumping on statues, tables, beds, random org members that got in his way, nothing was safe.-

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IMA REINDEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY!!!!"

-Jumps off a table onto the couch, runs across the couch and jumps on a chair, then jumps up on what looks like a big stuffed heartless head hanging on the wall (much like those stuffed deer head thing), then jumps off that and grabs a chandelier and swings around back and forth. He was about to jump off but gets snagged on one of the more pointy parts. He ends up dangling in the air, about 15 feet off the ground. (tall walls) He starts to swing back and forth.-

"WOW! look at me!!!!! I'm FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! HI Xiggy! HI Larxy!!! HI Luxy!!! HI the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEE!"

-continues to swing back and forth.-

"IMA be the awesomest reindeer of all!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 am

-Wrapping up several lumps of coal for Secret Santa time.- -Feels completely evil-

(Do eet, Larxene! o3o)
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:13 am

-sees Demyx flying and gets wide eyed-
WOW DEM! 8D
You must have ALOT of happy thoughts to be flying... XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:15 am

-While swinging back band forth he ends up flying off and landing on the nearest person, who happened to be larxene. She of course cushioned the fall. Dem proceeded to use her like a trampoline.-

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

-bounces off-

"HAHAHA Larxy!!! thanks for cushioning my fall with all that phat!!!! I'm going to go find some more reindeer! you should consider being Santa Larxy!!!!! but you really shouldn't sit there you block the walk way!"

-Rolls her out of the way of the walking area.-

"There!!!! all better!!! "

Runs off in joy, he had a mission! get more reindeer-
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 am

-watches how demyx leaps on larxene as he falls-

pfffft.

-points and laughs from a distance then dashes off without notice-
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm

-coughhackwheeeez- "good kingdom hearts, this place is almost as old and dusty as bossman" -cough- "gahh, aheh well someone has to get this ball rolling"

-puts on gloves and a dust mask- "who knows what crawled in here and died" -stomps through piles of dust and used beer bottles- "HEY! these are mine Mad ....is this the rat hole she hides in?"

-shoots at rats running by- "eww its filthy enough for hot head to want to live here i gue-....." -finds a shrine dedicated to marluxia with locks of pink hair taped to the walls- "urk thats not somthing I wanted to se- are those pictures?!" -has dry heaves-

-stumbles to the wall- "maybe i should just leave the others can take care of this, who knows what else i'd find of hers,....maybe dead babies...."-shutters, then teleports out-
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:07 pm

-taps xig on the shoulder, behind his back-

H-hey are you okay, why were you ...cough- ACK

-looks up at the shrine and covers face with hands and stumbles and accidently runs face first into the fridge-

e.o ow... ow. -rubs head-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:37 pm

-walks in to see Lux and Xig being nosey-

"What the HELL are you guys doing in here?! You guys know it's off limits!"
-grabs them both by the hoods and slams them to the ground, beaming four knives at each of their chests.-
"Look what a mess you guys made in here! I think you gotta cle--....what the hell? O__O" -looks at the shrine- "I swear that wasn't there last time I was here...Okay whose the funny guy?."

-gives a threatening glare to both of them- "Okay okay here's the deal... If you guys clean this place up, I'll let this little thing pass, but if not, your gonna wish you never barged in here and let's just say you'll be hurting for weeks."
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 pm

-sneezes- "im the higher rank, so why should i take orders from YOU of all people aheh aheh"

-gets up and brushes dust and cob webs off- "aheh maybe i shuld tell ole bossman about your little hiding spot, aheh"

-pushes her out of the way- "aheh now get to scrubbing down the walls, aheh maybe some new floors"

-walks off to his room-
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:23 pm

-shakes head and blinks up at the fridge-

"im so bloody.. di-dizzy; 'ello?!"

@_@ -gets up and stumbles past larxene-

"heey there larx... you said something.. what was it."

-rubs eyes-

(lol, dizzy lux.)
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:21 pm

-Lost the evil coal and sighs- "I need someone to sing The Real Slim Shady for me. D:"
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 pm

-glares at Xig- "I really dont care if your a higher rank than me old man, i'm still stronger than you and can still kick your butt, so you better do what I say and be a gentleman before i shove these knives down your throat!" -yanks Xig by his arm-

-grabs Lux by the hood again with her other arm- "Same thing goes for you ya greasy gambler. Your not going anywhere till this place is spotless!!" D<

-starts to shock them both- "You guys should hurry too, before i made ya both fade.. >D "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR A NEW RP :D   TIME FOR A NEW RP :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIME FOR A NEW RP :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: