Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place of RP

Go down 
+6
Roxas
Marluxia
Larxene
xion-angel
Demyx
Xigbar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Demyx

Demyx

A place of RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 pm

-eats his pie, in peace for once. Not knowing what to do for the rest of the day he wanders into the living room. Sits on the couch and pulls out an game boy advanced and started to play a pokemon game.-

"must catch em ALLLLLLLL!!!"

-Sits there intent on catching every pokemon on the game. Still holding onto Blankie of course. He was targeting a Pikachu for the moment on the game. failing at catching on every time. The loud noises of pain and suffering going on around the castle could distract him from his objective-

"ARG!! GET CAUGHT!!!"

-looks around to make sure he was safe playing the game, its been a crazy day and the last thing he wants is a sneak attack on his blankie. seeing hes safe goes back to playing his game.-

Last edited by Demyx on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:26 pm

(Roxas snaps a photo of Demyx with his blankie and wanders off)
Ha!

(pauses and then thinks...)
NAH! I cant use this as a prank on anyone...besides Demyx is too nice to prank anyway.. A place of RP - Page 19 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:29 pm

((Game Died, ew))

-He played his game for a while then he found himself getting sleepier, and sleepier, until bam he fell asleep. He started to have a dream-

DREAM

-Demyx was running around and around in circles in Castle Oblivion chasing a penny. Not just any penny, the penny, that would be the final coin he would need for the vending machine in the kitchen, that honey bun was callin out to him and he couldn't deny they calling any longer. SO he chased that penny allll they way down into Vexen's lab. But once he got there it was really dark, and creepy and he couldn't help but get a bad feeling. AND about 5 seconds later his fears became reality when a Giant spider jumped at him from out of the darkness, followed by 100000 other smaller spiders.-

"AHHHHHHHH SPIDERS, SPIDERS, SPIDERS!!"

-He ran for his life but the giant one jumped on him and knocked him to the ground-

out of the dream

-Little did he know the people outside of the dream in real life were suffering as well, he had somehow found a table and was smashing roxas and screaming-

"SPIDER, SPIDER, SPIDER!!!!!!!!"

-Then he ran back to the couch and layed back down as if nothing had happened-

"ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZzZ"
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:33 pm

-falls over in mid shoot clutching his stomach-

"what did that witch do to me now!"

-he stumbled forward putting a hand over his mouth and running for the bathroom slaming the door behind him-
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:43 pm

-a few minuets after he laid back down he woke up, and saw roxas smashed on the floor.-

"You ok little dude?"

-suddenly struck with an urgency that even superman himself cant deny, he had to get to get to the bathroom. and fast. He then shoves Roxas out of the way and goes in a mad dash to the bathroom. He then as he gets there he runs into Xigbar. OH NO I'm goin' first! He makes to open the door before Xigbar beat him to it. they both then latched onto the bathroom door, Neither willing to lose this battle.-

"I WAS HERE FIRST! so scoot! i gotta go!!!!"

Last edited by Demyx on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 pm

-looks at him with the worst glare possible-

"dem i have never hit you, but if you dont move NOW i will rub your face up and down these walls"

-xigbar tightened his grip on the door nob-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 pm

-gets shoved over-
HEY! What's the big idea?

-gets up and mutters to self-
Why do we even HAVE ONE BATHROOM when there are 13 of us anyway??? -_-

Last edited by Roxas on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:50 pm

"AHHHH no fair!!!!"

-Lets go of the door and flees, Xigbar looked pissed!! so he decided to opt for plan b! He sprinted off headed right for a bush or a garden or whatever was the closest. He jumps in and nobody sees him for about 15 minutes or so-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:08 am

-Walks by as Xigbar won the bathroom and Demyx run out to find somewhere else to use the bathroom. Confused as always, she just decided to ignore this situation. All she could think about was what Marly had planned for her next. She was suddenly brought back to reality from her train of thought when she heard Xiggy make the bathroom explode. She was one, uberly disgusted, and two, very angry. She had just cleaned the bathroom like an hour or so ago and then destroys it?!- Shocked

"Oh my GOSH XIGBAR are you SERIOUS? One, thats GROSS and two, I JUST CLEANED IN THERE!! >> << IM SO NOT CLEANING IT AGAIN!!!" Mad

-Larx teleported to her room, hops on the bed and lays down, attempting to relax for a bit. Shes exhausted. Everything was going fine that day, until Marly came along and ruined it.-
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:09 am

(Roxas continues to walk around the hallways when he spied Larxene in her room)

-thinks-
Hey maybe I can play a prank on Larxene....hehe
But what would I do? A place of RP - Page 19 Confused hmm...
Maybe Xiggy or Marly can help me....After all they do bad stuff to me like attaching me to ceiling fans...maybe THEY'D have an idea. A place of RP - Page 19 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:23 am

-Tackles Roxas- "ROXAS!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 am

-tackled-
AH! Um...Hi Zexion... A place of RP - Page 19 Icon_eek
What's up?
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:09 am

((gunna give this thing a jump start, nothing posted in like 2 days!))

-He finishes his business and uses some leaves to clean up. He may have to put some toilet paper later just in case, really one bathroom ain't enough. He Looks around the garden and then makes his way inside. Once there he ran back over to the couch arranged the back pillows and ran to his room to get more pillows-

"Now this is going to be awesome!!!!!'

-he ran back to the couch and placed the pillows in a way that made a 'fort'-

"almost perfect!!! one more little touch and It'll be done!"

-gets a big piece of Construction paper, and writes in big letters 'NO GIRLS ALLOWED', then in little letter writes 'that means you Marly!' and places it up against his fort, He grabs blankie and Mr. Ducky and jumps in through the entrance and puts a pillow up so nobody could get in but he could see out. he giggles to himself and watches everybody on the outside-

"look at em MR Ducky! the commoners, out there causing pain and havoc. BUT not me!!!! Because I'm awesome!"

-Lights a candle inside the fort and gets on his laptop and buys a new sitar, and summons it the moment the transaction was done. He starts playing a few simple tunes in his fort. Peace at last!-
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 pm

-Marluxia walks out of his room and walks passed a 'fort' and stops in his tracks-

"Hmmm this may be some fun."

-reads the sign-

" -__- Demyx....shouldv'e guessed. Well I wanna have some fun myself but how could he ever know who did what I am about to do because he is bombarded by pillows in this 'fort'. Plus he thinks Larxene is the big mean villain in his life."

-pours gasoline on the fort and throws a flame on it-

"Now what shall I do....."

-walks back into the hallway and catches a wiff of the rank smell-

"My god! That is disgusting......time to call my favorite little slave to clean up the messes everywhere."

-gets out communicator to Larxene's ear piece.-

"Larxene. Go clean up the gardens....it seems someone is trying to be a dog. Nextly clean up the gigantic mess that Xigbar has made and change the scent in there. I would go in there with a gas mask. The scent should be something I like. Have fun."

-walks around the castle trying to come up with more fun to do-

(( goodness I was gonna add something with Roxas but he said he is stopping for a bit soooo idk what to do. This is really kindof sad. Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 pm

(continues to wander around the castle hallways looking for Xigbar or Marluxia to help him with pranking Larxene.)

Hmmm......wonder where they are...

(Hey guys sorry to leave you hanging...I got caught using the forum on my laptop (not allowed to have ANY ANIME in the house.) and had to get it taken away for the weekend. I'M GOING ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!! I'll probably be back on Monday though so no worries. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:39 pm

"OMG!!!!!"

-He starts screaming, he was trapped in a flaming fort after all, and couldn't get out right away. Marly had thrown the match along his exit. In about 3 seconds his whole fort was up in flames and he was trapped inside, clinging to Mr Ducky and his blanket.-

"HELP!!!!!!!! HELPPPPP!!!!!!! I'M TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-finally realizes he was the water element and Gets his water clones to put out the fire, alas it did leave an epic mess, BUT! His blankie was a little burnt and so was MR. Ducky and his sitar was Immune to fire. He cries over his burnt blanket, but sadness turned to anger in less than half a second. Who had done this to him for no good reason? I mean he was minding his own business.... hm.-

"looks like i have a mystery to solve!!!"

-He ties His blanket around his waist and runs off to find clues, then a random blue dog pops into the screen and does so stuff and runs off-

"Lets see, we better find blues clues and solve this mystery, then i shall has my revenge!!"

-Runs off to search the castle for blues clues-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:42 pm

(sees a blue dog run past him)
Shocked *rubs eyes*
Ok...I KNOW THAT DOG WASNT SAIX PUPPY...
(then sees Demyx run after it...)

o....k.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Xaldin made muffled "Ooomm....nooomm....rommm..yom......" sounds as he ate the pie, clean off his face- no hands nothing- he just managed to eat it somehow. he dumped his bed out of the wooden frame and used it as a Boat like Zexion did, but he Piled his TV and WII along with it. as he floated through the Greyroom, you could heard his Frustrated Noises when something didn't work. and a Loud "OH NOESS!" when a Spring-sound Sounded. eventually he started talking to himself about Karma, Ink and "exorcism Slips"

"I Wish this game was Real." he muttered to himself.

"then i could SO drench Zexion! then get away as I Slice his Boat in Two" he seemed rather pleased with his fantasizing.

"then.! then..! i could just draw a line from Larxene to Demyx then KABOOM! OVERLOAD!"
he stopped for a minute. his Okami game just gave him an idea.

he swiftly paddled towards the general direction of Larxene.
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:20 pm

-sits down on some random chair and chews on some pocky-

"Hmm, I wonder what the others are up to.."
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:20 am

-snactches some pocky from lux- -_- *sigh* "This is one heck of a weird day."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:01 pm

-Sees the pocky- "....Chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 pm

*hands baggie to Zex* "This is a weird place to live, *removes celing tile and starts looking around* I mean we flooded the place everyone fights all the time *loosening pipes* ok there, someone somewhere is gunna have a nasty suprise waiting for them. *sits back down* god I love it here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place of RP
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19