Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place of RP

Go down 
+6
Roxas
Marluxia
Larxene
xion-angel
Demyx
Xigbar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

A place of RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:16 pm

(walks into the kitchen and holds his head in his hand)
Ow...Gotta get something for this headache...
(looks around in the cabinets for some type of headache relief medicine)
Nope...nothing. Guess I gotta wait it out... A place of RP - Page 18 Icon_neutral
(sees Xigbar trip and snickers)
Hehe..the old man cant see a THING in FRONT OF HIM A place of RP - Page 18 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 pm

-grabs roxes by the hood-

"you think im funny do ya?"

-ties him to the ceiling fan by his hood-

"now thats funny aheh aheh aheh"

-turns and switches the fan on high-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 pm

(gets attached to the fan by his hood and swings around)
WHEEEE! THIS IS FUN! A place of RP - Page 18 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 pm

_puts the pies in the oven after what seemed like an hour to prepare, one pie was cherry, one peach, and a apple pie... the cherry one was made with a dirty gym sock in it just for Luxord-

"ahhhh nothin like baking a pie to put your troubles to rest! Now what? These things have to cook for a while, what to do till then?"

-exits the kitchen and sees some pretty epic chaos going on. Roxy seemed to be suffering the most and Everything was just kinda hectic.... though come to think of it when was it never hectic. He decides to chill in his room while he waited, in hopes the prevent anything more happening to him. He walk off to his room passing the bathroom and a few of the members rooms... everybody has gone insane..-

"I just hope I'm not next on the hit list."
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm

-sees the joy on roxes's face-

"ok then kid lets make this fun for me too i need a moving target"

-starts to shoot at the spinning roxas-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:25 pm

(dodges the lasers as best as he can)
AHH! A place of RP - Page 18 Icon_eek STOP! THIS ISNT FUN ANYMORE!!!
-teleports back to his room-
Phew...Safe.

(AND NO DIDNT LEAVE MY CLOAK BEHIND YOU OLD PIRATE PERV...><)

Last edited by Roxas on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 pm

-frowns seeing that in teleporting roxas had left his cloke behind-

".............lil naked cheater,"

-stares at the spinning empty cloak with disgust-

"hey red alert everyone theres a naked rat running around"
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm

-stands outside of Marly's room in shock . She done everything he asked. What else could he possibly want her to do? She just stared at the door for a moment then knocked harder-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!? I cleaned up the bathroom! Thats all you asked me to do! Ughh.."

-She put her head against the wall out of frustration, waiting anxiously for Marluxia to answer-
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:44 pm

-Looks at the bed-canoe- "oh... OH CRAP. We're gonna sink.... oh god, oh god." -Panics insanely-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:47 pm

-walks back to his room, passing larxene in the hall way and stops-

"peh so he found out you were a guy and dumped you pffft aheh aheh aheh knew it would come"

-continues to his room-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 pm

-hears Xigbar say that from the hallway and bursts into laughter-
HAHAH! A place of RP - Page 18 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Shocked "Wait...what?..IM NOT A GUY!

-glares at Xigbar, then runs up behind him, pulls his hood over his head and slams him on the ground, stompind on him, kicking him, punching him, just beating him up senseless and shocking him all at the same time. Then finishing him off by kicking him where its supposed to hurt and throws the knives at him while hes still down-

"Hmphh...serves you right, ya old geezer."

--She glares at Roxas for a moment, but just ignores him Hes had enough torture for today. She goes back to Marly's door, and slumps down, sitting against the wall, waiting-

Last edited by Larxene~* on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 pm

"Larxene your next mission is to go and serve Demyx's pie and have some yourself. Bring me a slice too." he says over the intercom.

-watched Xig's beating via the camera-

"That is hilarious seeing an old man getting beat up by a girl. oooooo that had to hurt." he cringed after seeing the last blow which Larxene did in high heels.
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:04 pm

-grabs larxene's foot and drags her to the ground-

"you really need to be faster"

- gets up and hops onto the ceiling and tapes larxene u there with some added hot glue-

" i doubt anyone will help you down"

-then hops down cringing from pain, and hobbles down the hall-

"*mummbles* should have done worse"
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:09 pm

-is dragged onto the ground then in a quick flash, she ended up taped on the cieling-

"What...the hell??...Xibar get your old crusty self back here and let me do-....wait, I dont need someone who belongs in a retirement home to help me down."

-Summons knives back from Xigg's body and cuts the tape off, landing onto the ground her feet- "Ahh..much better.."

-As she listened to her new 'mission' she stuck out her tongue in disgust, She knew that one of the pies that Demy made was made of something gross just for Luxord's prank. She wasnt going to risk eating that one.

"Ughh fine...but do I have to have one?..I'm not really a big pie fan.. Which kind do you want? Theres three different flavors"

Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 pm

-The timer demyx had brought with him to his room went off, this means... the pie is ready. he runs out of his room and to the kitchen, grabs some oven mitts, and pulls the pies out one at a time. and they smelled gooodddddd, ah just like mother used to make, if he had a mother but still.-

"PIES DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-he yells out of the kitchen door. He takes the Cherry pie and sets it aside so there was no confusion and no food poisoning, he would get his soul ate if he messed up the food. He sets the pie on the table with plates and a knife to cut it with. silver ware set in a neat pile-

"Hurry up before it gets cold!!!!!!"

-He grabs a piece of the apple pie and flees to his chair to eat-

Last edited by Demyx on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:12 pm

"The blueberry. NOT THE CHERRY! That is booby trapped! So go eat ONE slice of a pie of your choosing and then give everyone else a slice and make sure they eat it."

-starts to laugh after he stops talking on the intercom to himself so that Larxene cannot hear him-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:21 pm

(Roxas continued reading his book...)
Ugh..this is boring. -_-

I feel like playing a prank...but on who? A place of RP - Page 18 Confused
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

-Hits her head againt the wall, frustrated. She didnt want pie dammit! And why did she have to do this stupid mission anyway? Shes not a slave!-

"Ughh fine..*says under her breath* 'although i dont understand why you cant get it yourself. lazy'"

-walks into the kitchen and cuts pieces of the apple and blueberry pie for each member. First stop, Xemnas.-

"Heyy bossman...uhmm..I got you some apple pie. Demyx made it, so its really good. So..yeahh go back to doing what you do best, and I gotta 'deliver' the rest of these pies. >>"

-Second stop, Xigbar's room. Barges into Xiggy's room, slams him hard against the wall. "Say ahhh" She says teasingly then shoves a big slice of blueberry pie in his mouth. She notices him choking, so she punches him in the stomach, making him swallow the piece of pie. "hahha, now wasnt that good?"-

-Third stop, Xaldin- "Hey Fuzzface, think fast!" as Xaldin turns around, Larxy slammed an apple pie slice on his face, and of cours, Xaldin eats it off-

-Fourth stop, Vexen- Larx cautiously walked into Vexens room. It was creepy in there, and she didnt like being in there. "Hey crazy nig eyed freak come get your pie" placed the pie on one of his desks and runs out-

-The next four stops were Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, and Axel. They were pretty easy to get them to eat the pies. They love Demyx's cooking, so they couldnt wait for their piece of pie. Demyx already had his slice, so off to the next stop-

-Next stop, the tenth stop, was Luxord. He too liked Dem's cooking, but he wouldnt trust Larx being the delivery person. So she places the pie on the ground, knocks on the door, and runs to a corner. She watched until he finally came out and started eating the pie.-

-Marluxia was next. She had cut him the biggest blueberry piece, to kinda suck up to him so this embarrassing 'ownership' could finally end- "Marly come out here and get your pie!" She waits for a moment but after no answer, she just left the pie in front of his door.-

-Roxas' turn. He also loves Dem Dem's cooking. Larx banged on his door twice and barged in, walking in on Roxas looking at pictures of Axel in a bikini...or in this case..a mankini. Shocked "What the..nevermind..here take your dam pie" She grabbed Roxas by the collar and forcefully shoved the piece of pie in his mouth. "Roxas..those pictures are gross >>" She left the room disgusted and practically scarred for life-

-Last stop, Xion. Larx knocked down Xion's door and slammed the scared little girl onto the ground. She then repeativley punched Xion and shocked her. After Larx was done having her fun, she shoved the piece of pie down her throat and left-

-Finally, mission's over. Larx teleported in front of Marly's room again where she waited to be free- "All done Marluxia..."

((sorry its so long but i HAD to deliver pies to all the members. -glares at Marly- its not my fault..and its not my fault we have so many members either. -glares at Xemnas-))
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Marluxia had already taken his pie and thrown it away in his room.

"Eat your slice you have left now. I have seen you forgot to feed yourself so eat it and you are done.......for tonight that is. Plus you get brownie points for being supper aggresive with some of the other members."

-has camera positioned on Larxene and waits for her to eat the pie-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 pm

(spits out the pie. He liked Demyx's cooking but he wasnt a fan of pie...but he also couldnt figure out WHY Larxene had told him he was looking at Axel in a mankini....She was really odd.)
A place of RP - Page 18 Icon_eek O..k...then
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 pm

"Not pie!" DDD: "I hate pie!" -Will get revenge-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:08 pm

-coughs, wipeing bits of bluebarry off with the back of his hand-

"disgusting tranny"

-he mummbled going back to shooting practice-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:13 pm

-Damn..She didnt think Marly was smart enough to figure out that she 'forgot' to serve herself a piece. I mean there are 13 other members to keep track of.-

"Ughh fine.." -she grabs her piece of pie and starts stabbing it. She then finds herself with a mushed up pie.- "uhmm...oops?..I guess my piec is gone...hehhe that was the last piece too..each pie was cut to eight pieces...Sorry Marly.."

-She runs to the kitchen and opens the trash can, throwing out what used to be a piece of pie-

"Whew...that was close" >>
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:18 pm

(Roxas decided to wander that Castle Halls to see if he could get an idea for a prank. Nothing yet came to mind so far....)

-_- *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place of RP
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next