Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
+8
Demyx
xion-angel
Xemnas
Xigbar
Larxene
Marluxia
Zexion
Roxas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Zexion

Zexion

Announcements - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:16 am

Have things change when the servers live. We can't change much with dead servers. Who knows how long the servers will take. Maybe another month, maybe less. I have no idea.
Maybe start thinking of things to change now.

Also, I apologize for not being on the past few days. I was attacked with homework Tuesday, Wednesday also. Wednesday, I was also has tired as all Hell, and in a lot of pain. I'll be on today though. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 pm

this is why we have a forum, so we dont have to wait for the servers to get back up,

we have the actual forum rp, for things like the server issue, i myself am not getting back on the game until the servers are fixed or better then they are, but still active on the chatbox on here.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:16 pm

I wont be back on the game until the servers are fixed. I'm tired of remaking dem every day @.@ So don't fret over my absence. IT is not in a good place right now >.>
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Is anyone here? Anyone? Just so you know, I`ll be in Feral Hearts and Arokai when they are released... My post is probably in vain when I say this; but if your still interesting, respond.

Signed, Axel

PS. You can email me at bla38myspace@live.ca

Edit: live.ca is basically Hotmail in Canada, because I moved =)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 am

HOLY. SHNIKIES. IT'S AXEL! OMG MAN! WHERE have ya been? xD It's funny because MOST of the Org is still together! We been missin ya! roxy especially! We are all on MSN! Xiggy, Larxy, Roxy, Luxy, Xemmy, and myself are still here! Man alive! If you have MSN, look me up on zukaiforever@hotmail.com or fire_phoenix_kai@hotmail.com. I'll hook you up with the rest of the org. We still Rp when we can. xD Man this place brings back some good memories! Hope to hear from ya!

Much love,

Demyx xD

and never forget,

We do too have hearts... got it memorized?
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:45 pm

OH. MY. GOD. O.O I THOUGHT YOU WENT ALL POOF!!!??! No one told me you guys abandoned the forum, if you want me back on the team you can ask the others I added you on the mail you sent me see you then =)
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:50 pm

blurbzthesnorlax@live.com

We got some catching up to do, Axel! I've missed ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: