Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
+8
Demyx
xion-angel
Xemnas
Xigbar
Larxene
Marluxia
Zexion
Roxas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Larxene

Larxene

Announcements - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:48 pm

lul Axy :3

Oohhh oooh Congrats there Waterboy!! Very Happy -claps- o3o

and yeahh back to the point.. scratch but we dont look anime-ish...its impossible..a cheetah, a giant bunny(xiggy), a overgrown cat(luxy), a serval(mehh)...and whatever the hell Marly,Zexy, Axel, and the other members are arent anime on I.T...theyre animals ...ahhh whatever im still confused @_@ ....like always ^^"

Anyways in other news....

Okay for me thanksgiving break starst on Wednesday with a half day and goes through....Monday??...i think.....maybe...yeah so i might not be on during that time cause i might go to Maryland. -__-" Big azz family reunion thingy thanksgiving dinner i guess...BUT!!!! I'll fill ya guys in on whether or not im going ^^

*~~Larxy, out...((lul always wanted to do that xD))
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:59 pm

I agree woth larxene! We are all just different animals... We don't look animeish at all. I'd agree to using the somebody names but otherwise I'm still going to be a cheetah. Or a hyena. But really lions aren't my style.

And haha! Larx has a big family!!! Smile I hope ya have fun with ur giant family! I only have like 2 cousins, no joke and an unkle and a grandmother. Very small family XD

1 hour left to get home! Then an hour to get to ab tech. >.> long drive. Mom did the drive home but I made 120$ or somthing :3 long drive! @.@ tomarrow I work and it's like wohhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Mar's a giant hamster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Well I know for one thing. I am gonna be here all thanksgiving weekend. I think Xig is as well....if we don't plan to do anything this 5 day weekend for us.

I finally beat KH 358/2 days and it was amazing and sooooo sad when **** died......:'(

I loved it and yea I agree how the heck we look animeish? Btw I am the lone wolf in our organization.

YAY FOR YOU DEM DEM Very Happy.

Larxene wow that is alot of people.

But yea I don't wanna create a pride type thingy. Idk i still do not understand why we cannot just keep the org and you just take the names off the characters by pressing TAB.

EDIT AFTER READING WHAT ZEXION POST AT THE SAME TIME: I gotta go clean my scythe and get it ready to chop some books and some.......emos into a pulp. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Lol awww Dem Dem. at least you dont have to deal with like 40 friggin cousins @_@. but its all right i put them in check >:] ooh oooh and good luck with that long drive! ooh and good luck with work too Very Happy

LOL wow Zexy xD you better watch out Marlys comin for ya.

Congrats Marly ^^ it was so sad when **** died i felt bad for the kid. Im mad it had different forms. when i beat one i jump up and be like YAY!! then look at the screen to see that its attacking me in a different place then be like OSHI-!! ^^"

and hmmm.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 am

My friend said the giant hamster thing. Not me, blame her. Lol. XD

I don't see any anime relations to the looks of our charries. To some, we look like gray, blonde, brown, black and pink animals that run around saying obsurd things in default. I missed some colors, but WHATEVER. XD Still...

Maybe IF there was an anime relation, we'd probably have BIGGER eyes and insaner (not a word) hair. And probably some.... interesting anatomies. >>

Oh, yes, it was really sad when it died. :< I can't watch the cutscene without crying. Heh.

For my thanksgiving break (it starts after school gets out today, tuesday), I'm going to my friend's. If I wasn't going, I'd be cleaning my room. Because that's apparently how I'm going to get ungrounded. :\ But whatever. >> Still keepin' you guys updated. C:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:05 pm

o3o

Okayy yahh update on the Gobble Gobble Day family reunion thingy. Godd news i guess is that im not going. which means i wont be able to use my cousins as punching bags. :/

Ahh well at least i'll be on I.T. ^^
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Hmm....well I GUESS we dont look anime ish....it's just the names that are in a way....
Maybe we could think of some new names instead?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Yay we get to keep OUR punching bag! I was wondering what I was gonna do without my bitch.

goodness last night was FUN though we did do some things that were not.

I am waiting to post our message type thing that will explain what some of you guys missed.

I just need to wait for a bit.

And sorry but I ain't changing my name. I am staying Marluxia till the end.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Hmmm.....Xion DID give me a good idea last night though.....

I could RP with some other people and talk to you guys in PARTY CHAT.....

How about that?
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:24 pm

yea none of us like that idea due to the fact that it will not be the same at all.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Which idea?

The Party Chat one?
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm

yep but let's chat in the chatbox it will be easier
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 pm

you mean General?
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:29 pm

the chat box on the site -_-"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:35 pm

oh...gotcha ^_^;

but I was talking about communicating in the game once I'm allowed back on though...
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Ok a little late notice but I'm not going to be on It much if at all until about Tuesday Dec 1st. I forgot I'm going to my grandmothers and all my bratty cousins are going to be there. (the 8, 9, 14, and the 16yr old) so trying to keep my stuff safe and watch 2 littl edogs and a BIG dog is going to take up almost all of my time. But if I'm not back on the forums during that time Happy Thanksgiving all! afro
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 pm

I mean I'm trying my absolute hardest to come up with SOME sort of plan so that I can hang out with you guys....but I cant really think of anything other than those options...

scratch
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:06 pm

aww Marly was gonna miss me!! o3o
....Wait....im a punching bag?!!? O.O since when?!?

............errrr........i dunt wanna change meh name either >>.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:16 pm

I dunno `bout you guys but... I have an Alterninate Account >> <<... for my "Assassin™️" Mood... if you Know what i mean >3<!~ and, what if we all have Alt Accounts :3? i have a sly feeling that Axel does >:3
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 pm

did the servers die for yall? im on but you guys poofed after the server restart..... that magenta thing tried to make an axel and fails and misspelled the name and i was like noooooo.... you guys lefted meeeee
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:17 pm

lol sorry Demyx I just got back onto my laptop and I am about to come back onto the game. and yes we know about Maganta it tried to make a Zexion before to Lux and Xig. They told it was fail.

OH! Lux and Xig found a possible Lex. yay!
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 pm

i told it we didnt want new members and it left me alone :3
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:19 pm

lol thank you! That would have been awesome to see! Anyways Dem go onto the chat box so we can talk there XD.
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:16 pm

that Zex was an epic fail. it didnt even speak. it got annoying -__-"

then again im annoyed very easily but pshhh. quiet people make me nervous >> <<

Marloo-loo!! haii o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum