Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place of RP

Go down 
+6
Roxas
Marluxia
Larxene
xion-angel
Demyx
Xigbar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

A place of RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:12 pm

*dodges bullets*
Getting a bit slow there OLD MAN... XP
*continues running*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:13 pm

-peeks in on Zex- "why are you knitting?" (and Lar love the siggy your the new Rick James!)
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:28 pm

"I'm knitting you a sweater, Xion. For my daughter." ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:05 pm

"ohhh pretty" Just don't let Saix get in here he loves eating yarn."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:52 pm

*continues running*
Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Luxord

Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 pm

-turns his head over the corner seeing roxas and xigbar-

"Hello roxas." Surprised

-puts leg in the way of roxas so he trips over it-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 pm

*gets tripped and falls*
YOU IDIOT..*looks back to see Xigbar charging at him and scrambles to get up and get away* He looks REAL MAD... A place of RP - Page 14 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:14 pm

-starts throwing random things at shrimpo-

"imma shove this gun so far down your throat"

-what he throws just happens to be buggy-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:56 pm

*as Xion is flying towards him Roxas quickly flips onto his back and flips her over then gets back up and starts running again*
Hehe ALMOST had me there...
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:23 am

-trips Xigbar then notices that his ponytail is got, not remembering that she cut it off-
"What the hell happened to YOU Xiggy?...having a bad hair day? I think you should get a refund from whoever cut your hair...

(btw thanks Xion ^^ my sig IS awsome isnt it?! x3 im Rick James bishh.lol)
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:42 am

-goes to the kitchen and starts to cook. and he decided for once he would give real cooking a chance, none of that playdoh nonsense. Grabs a pretty pink apron, washes hands, and prepares to cook-

'Hmmmm, what to cook"

-looks around and finds a dead dusk-

"this could be just like a chicken or something, i don't want to have to get ingredients."

-grabs a recipe book, flicks to 'dusk a la something' and reads-

"hm 3 cups of gravy, 2 teaspoons of salt, a few lemons, some potatoes, carrots, extra cup of gravy"

-he adds all of the ingredients and mixes them into something that looked amazing before it was even cooked. he puts it in a chicken/turkey pan and sets it in the oven to bake-

"everybody will be so happy! hmmm let cook for 1 hour. and it'll be done just in time for dinner!" Very Happy

-wanders off to find something to do and sees Roxy get tripped by Luxord.-

"what did that kid do this time? you know what i don't know that i wanna know...."

-poofs back to his room to practice his sitar while he waits for the food to cook-
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 am

Marluxia walks out of the flooded room and sees roxas running towards him.......perfect.

-grabs a cloth sack and catches the runt as he is running then ties off the bag so Roxas can't move or teleport-

"You can't escape this bag silly shrimpo....Vexen made this." he said chuckling as he dropped the bag on top of the fallen Xigbar.

"Don't say I didn't give ya a favor......you owe me one thing.....and Larxene is right you need to kill whoever gave you that new hairdo."

-opens door to his room and sees everything is burned to the ground-

"-stares at the room speechless- I......will.......kill..........Axel......."

-he says as he storms out of his room to axel's flooded room-

"Alright you are dead!'

-shaves Axel's head completely-

"That is just the beginning......"

-storms off and starts to replant everything in his room and make everything better-

"Oh and Demyx -peers out of his room makeover- if I find any playdough or anything gross in my food again.....-holds Demyx's blankie above a flame- You know what will happen
Twisted Evil "
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 am

_eyes get huge-

"nooooo give me back blankie!!!!!! Please dun hurt him!!!!"

-gets teary eyed-

"i dun good!! i dun gooddd!!!! i didn't add play doughhhhhhhhhh-

-latches onto marluxias leg-

"give him backkkkkkkk"

-weeps-
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 am

-starts to let an evil grin pass his face-

"Let's see how dinner goes but for now"

-peels Demyx off his leg-

"Go make sure your food is master class......."

-closes door and gets back to fixing his room up-
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 am

-cries-

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

-plays sad sitar music while waiting for the food to cook. finally an hour passes and he scurries down to check the food. he grabs an oven mitt and takes out the pan with the cooked dusky. it smelled good, for once. placing it on the counter to cool a little, he sets the silver ware in each persons spot, a;ong with a plate and a glass. He fills each glass with sparkling red wine-

"hmmmm almost perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-adds a flower in a vase on each end of the table, and places the awesome dusk as the center piece-

"ahhh there! perfect!!!"

-rings the giant dinner bell-

"DINNERS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:29 am

-after the hour had passed he had been working alot in his room-

"Hmmm i wonder how dinner will be."

-walks out of his room and saunters over to the dining hall and takes his spot at the head of the table-

"Well I have no clue what you made but since there is wine I am happy."

-takes out a little clipboard that has a scoring chart on it-

"Anything below what I do not like will be marked on here so let's up for you sake that this is good......or blankie will get it. Oh and don't think of trying to steal it back because I have it hidden so NO ONE will find it Twisted Evil "

-pulls a piece of the meat and plates it on his plate-

-marks stuff on his clipboard while shaking his head disapprovingly-
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:33 am

-hyperventilates at disapproving face. Runs off and grabs a pillow for marlys back-

"here ya go! dun want my best taste tester getting a sore back!"

-grins, fluffs the pillow and places it behind marluxias back-

"can i get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:44 am

"Yes can you tell me what is this DRY piece of meat I am eating is?"

-he said as he rasped and chewed the first bite and then rushed to swallow a gulp of wine-

"And it is just this meat? Where is the other food? Larxene is not going to be happy......we all know how much she likes food......and LOTS of it. And Xiggy will not like he was only given ONE glass of wine.....same with Larxene. Do you have an alternate drink for the kids like Zexion, and Roxas and Xion?!?! They can't drink alchohol! DO you WANT your blanket to burn in front of your eyes and there is nothing you can do about it!?!?!"

-he said slamming the silverware onto the table and just sitting there waiting for a response-

(hey dem dem go onto the chatbox like open another tab sowe can chat because I am BORED!)
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:21 am

-thinks for a moment-

"how could i be so stupid?!"

-grabs some apple juice and replaces roxas's and Xion and zexion's drinks. pants for a sec, he wasn't used to being abused like this. he then runs and places a glass that was previously roxas's and puts it in Xigbar's place, then takes Xion's once alcohol and puts it in larxene's place, puts the spare in the middle for anybody who wanted it.-

"Whew!! and you, kind sir, are eating Dusk a la something.... it was my first shot at it.. sorry if it displeases you."

-makes a sad face.then runs off to grab more food, he had baked mashed potatoes and a salad earlier luckily. He rushes out and places them on the table hoping that maybe it would be enough to save his blankie-
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:25 am

-eats his dinner in peace after all the finer adjustments had been made as he ate his dinner.-

"Nice dinner Demyx and it is good now that you realized what you need to put in there."

-throws blankie at Demyx and trots back off to his room thinking what should he do next-
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:56 am

"Blankie!!!!!!!!! i missed you!!!!!!!!! Thankies Mar Mar for not killing him!!!"

-Runs around with joy, 'dancing' with the blanket. when he finally gets tired, he sits and eats his meal. and hopes when the others come eat that they luff the food. thinks he should cook more often. cleans up his silverware and plate and does the same for Marly's stuff-

"whew!"

-latches onto blankie and heads down towards the laundry room. he opens the washer to take the stuff out and move it to the dryer. but was met with a horrible surprise, all his bedding was in there along with some clothing from the others. His beading was mostly blue but one side was red and the other was blue.... the red was the problem.-

"please be Marly's, please be Marly's..."

-Demyx chanted to himself while pulling out a pair of what was once white and gray boxers-

"Please, PLEASE, be Marly's."

-He checks the tag where the org members have written their names to prevent confusion and chaos. Sadly, i wasn't meant to be... it was Xigbars-

"Whyyyyyyyy, why does this keep happenin to meeeeeeee?!"

-but it doesn't end there, he pulled out several articles that used to be white... for instance, larxenes bed pillow covers, and a ton of white shirts and under clothes-

"Shitaki mushrooms!! Omg i just got blankie back!!!! hes going to be murdered even worse than being burned!"

-thinks of horrible things like blankie being sliced, diced, burned, and ashes thrown in the toilet or ocean.-

"ok, ok, its not that bad demyx! just calm down.... omg I'm gunna die and blankie is gunna dies and its gunna suck!!! ok just throw everything in the dryer and worry about it later!"

-tosses all the clothing and bedding and whatever else into the dryer-

"i better add some bleach! that is supposed to make stuff white!"

-puts 2 cups of bleach into the dryer with the clothes and everything and sets the dryer on high. then fees to his room holding onto the blue blanket as if his life depended on it. once there he hid in a corner-

"its ok blankie, they wont hurt you, they wont hurt you."

-rocks back and forth in the dark corner-

(Whew, I'm really getting into this RP-ing thing)
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 am

(While Demyx's A La Dusk was being consumed by Marly, Roxas is laying in a bag in Marly's room....Even though the bag was made by Vexen there HAD to be SOME type of flaw in the design....He tried teleporting but it didnt work just as Marly said it wouldnt..the top of the bag was open a bit so he could breathe at least.)

Oh..Boy what am I in for THIS time... A place of RP - Page 14 Icon_neutral

(he sighed laying there and waiting...who knows what was going to happen to him when Marly came back..)
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 am

-getting up off the ground and brushing himself off he glared down the now empyt hallway-

"hmmm I smell food"

-walks into the dinner hall and plops into his normal seat, stuffs his face, and drinks his wine, noticing he is the only one at the table, he drinks hot heads wine and dumps shrimpo's food in the trash-

"aheh aheh aheh"

-then saunters off to his room-
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:04 pm

-Runs by Marly and puts snow down his pants, and runs away laughing-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:55 pm

*tries to wriggle out of the sack as best as he can before Marly gets back*
If I can just get my head out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place of RP
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next