Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place of RP

Go down 
+6
Roxas
Marluxia
Larxene
xion-angel
Demyx
Xigbar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx

Demyx

A place of RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:59 am

"ok!! Stay calm!! If you act wounded they will figure out why and bam! You become on dead nobody!!"

-collects himself, but keps a tight grip on bankie. He steps out of his rooms and walks around acting as normal as possible. And in his random wandering he runs into Zigbar who walked up with no anger. 'ok good he must not know yet' he thinks-

"Hey!! Ziggy!!!!!!!!! "

-hugs him-

"Hope you liked dinner!!! I made it all by myself!! So where is Roxy? I haven't seen him all day!"
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 am

-gets hugged-

"i dunno where that lil rat went but wherever he is I hope he is in alot of pain"

-grumbling with one hand over his eye-

"and dinner was fine"
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 am

"Yay!!!! Hey!!!! Where is your eye patch?"

-He just noticed it was gone-
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 am

-slams his fist on the wall-

"i dunno but when i find it, our lil 'chosen one' will be out of the field for a VERY long time"
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:25 pm

"*sniff* I though I was the chosen one." -hugs dem-
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:10 pm

-hugs Xion-

"it's ok! You are the back up chosen one, just in case the first one dies.. And it looks possible, he seems to be in trouble. Again! Hahhaha"

-pats Xion-
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 pm

*smiles* "Then once hes gone I'm the special one?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:25 pm

"maybe... You would be the littlest! hmmmmm, who would have to die for em to be the chose one"

-Laughs-

Last edited by Demyx on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 pm

*grins* "I'm special! Wait that means Marly lied to me!" *runs off to find Mar*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 pm

(Meanwhile the "little chosen one" was laying on Xigbar's floor with his head out of a bag..)
I DID IT! A place of RP - Page 15 Icon_biggrin
Now if I could JUST GET THE REST OF MY BODY OUTTA HERE...I'll be HOME FREE...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 pm

-Walks around more calmly now that the fear of impending doom was put in the back of his mind, which is pretty empty even for the back of somebody(or a Nobody's) mind. He, instead of being scared, decided to make the most of what life he did have before the others found out what he had done. 'what to do' he thought-

"Hm a nice bath is what i need."

-makes his way to the bathroom and prepares himself a bath, and rummages around the lightly disorganized bathroom until he found bath soaps, bubble bath, and of course the icing on the cake. Mr. Ducky.-

"hm better get spare clothes to hide in here..."

-remembering the last time he went in with only one set of clothes... he never found out who did it. but his clothes were stolen. and he was basically trapped in the bathroom for like a day and a night. longggg day that was. Runs off to his room to grab some clothes, leaving the bathroom door open, this time its going to be nice.-

((Im getting more random... i type too much))
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:50 pm

(still lying in Xigbar's room...Roxas was determined to get out of it as quick as possible..he slowly inched foward making slow but steady progress...)
GOTTA MAKE IT TO THE DOOR....
Back to top Go down
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:06 am

-oh his way to his bedroom, he noticed Xiggy's door shut and he heard the sounds of escaped hostage comming from inside-

"XIGGY!!!!!! Something is escaping in your room!!!!!!!!"

-After yelling to Xigbar, he continues on the way to his room determined to get there and back before the bath got cold-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:00 am

-walks pass the bathroom and notices the door is open, and the tub is getting filled up, but no ones inside-
"Hmm....whoever's getting ready for a bath is gonna get a little suprise from me!" Twisted Evil
-pulls out Luxord's bag of jokes and pranks that she stole- "Ahah!..perfect!"

-places several scary lookin toy spiders in the batheroom inlcuding along side the tub and on the hot water knob. then pours itching powder in the bathtub- "Hehheh..if anything, they'll think its Luxord...im a genious!..hmm i should get back before somebody catches meh.."
-teleports to Luxord's room, buts his bag of jokes and pranks back under his pillow, then teleports to her room, and kicks back and relaxes- "Ahhhh..life is goood"
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:03 am

*freezes and thinks*
Whoever just said that must REALLY WANT me to get tortured by Xiggy.... -_-
(Roxas tries to get to the door quicker by wriggling out of the bag with all his might. The top of the bag finally loosened up.)
I DID IT!
(Having FINALLY escaped Roxas was free...but before leaving he fluffed up Xigbar's favorite pillow and molded it into a body like form and put it inside the bag and closed it. He then proceeded to teleport back to his own room.)
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 am

"Here's your sweater, Xion!"
-Throws it at her, and goes to find more snow-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 am

-he reaches his room fairly quickly, grabs his clothes and makes a dash for the bathroom. 'ah yes something that cant go wrong. he finally gets the the bathroom and being the genious he is puts the new clothes on the back of the door, 'i mean seriously! who's gunna look there? i wouldn't.'. he shuts the door, strips and jumps in the bath tub with Mr. Ducky. though it does cause a splash it doesn't really matter.'

"Finally something went right today!!"

-He wasn't in for long when he realized something was off. he ran his hand along the edge and felt something fall to the ground, of course he jerks his hand back in surprise, 'what was that?', he thought to himself. He slowly peered over the edge of the tub and saw it was a spider. 'OMFG'.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

-his foot hit the faucet in the process of screaming, and a spider fell in the tub with him. This just causes more screaming. He throws Mr. Ducky at it, 'hey sacrifices must be made'. He jumped out of the tub so fast you would think he was Axel for a moment. He grabs his towel, just to notice another spider on it. He turns to the door knob to check if his escape path was safe. but alas, there sat another spider. it was just, waiting for him to put his hand on that door knob.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH< HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! HELPPP!!!!!!! SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

-His voice echoed throughout the castle. He jumps up on the toilet, holding the toilet brush as his only form of defense.-

"HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

(wow.... just whew, ill make him itch in a few mins))
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 am

(Roxas lays on his bed relaxing)
About time I got outta there...
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:33 pm

-is relaxing on her bed, then suddenly hears Demyx's cries of help. she cant help but smirk. she then heads off to the bathroom and knocks on the door, making her voice sound aggitated and trying not to laugh-
"Ohh for the love of Kingdom Hearts...what is it NOW Demyx??
-snicker-
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 pm

"SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LARX!!!!!! THE SPIDERS HAVE TAKEN THE BATHROOM!!!!! CALL IN THE TROOPS!!!! OR THE NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE ME TRAPPED IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Demyx was afraid to move off his spot up on the toilet, to him the spiders were just everywhere and waiting to strike-

"LARXENE!!!!!!!!!! I'm GUNNA DIE!!!!!!!!"

-'i need to at least grab my clothes, but what if spiders are in it!!! well at least i can get them this time around. kinda' he thought. He was to afraid to go near the clothes though. the spider on the door knob could just jump on him if he got close.... just like one of those jumping spiders. He was at least able to grab the towel, the spider wasn't on it anymore, the spider had fallen off and landed on its back. 'It's playing dead' he thought, onto the spiders scheme-

"HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xigbar
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 pm

-walking into his room he sees the small body bag laying in the middle of the floor, thinking evil thoughts he picks up the bag and slings it into the furnace that reds had put in-

"that should take care of things aheh aheh aheh"

-walks back to his room, ignoring the random screams for help-
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm

"Yay!" -tried to put on sweater but finds the sleeves are too long and the neck is a little tight- -_- "Oh well!" -tries to walk out of the room but trips on a sleeve- "oof, stupid Zex cant knit without trying to kill me." -takes sweater off and puts it on Zex's bed-
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:46 pm

-Comes back to room with buckets of snow and puts it in the magical freezer in his room, then looks at the sweater-
"Hum... Maybe Xaldin's lances were NOT a good measurement for the sleeves..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:47 pm

XD "yeah, kinda big."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 pm

*walks past Xiggy's room*
Hi Xig..
-then teleports-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   A place of RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place of RP
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next