Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Important notice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xigbar
Xigbar

An Important notice Empty
PostSubject: An Important notice   An Important notice I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Im not one for a serious conversation, I like to avoid it, but in this case somthing needs to be done.

There has been a Lack of rp among us all, I see us as default sitters now insted of an rp group, and countinue to have bouts of long term silence among the party.

You all know im the last person who wants to see us fall apart, but if we dont do somthing soon the end is coming and coming fast.

This thread is for any ideas you may have, and problems things that need to be changed.

I dont know if this will help the situation, but i have to try somthing.

-Xigbar

Last edited by Xigbar on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: An Important notice   An Important notice I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Well, maybe change things up a bit? Like we did the hyenas last night. Maybe we can use other animals? Like lions/wolves, to change things a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: An Important notice   An Important notice I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

I agree. We have become default sitters. We need to kick it in gear unless we want to all fade. I don't want to see us fade, but the silence is starting to kill me. Yesterday was great with the Hyenas. but I'm afraid of straying too far from the org we are now. Sooner or later would we even be org hyenas or lions? How long would we have fun with that until that gets boring too?

I WANT us to live. but we ALL need to get our acts together. What did we have then that we don't have now?

I pray Roxy's maps give us that kick in the rear we need to get us back on track. :3 I think the only way the lion hyena thing would be really workable is if we had a lion king world like in the game. But i look forward to twilight town. I think it can save us. but we all have to try!
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: An Important notice   An Important notice I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm

The Lion King world sounds like an awesome idea. c: Have an epic cave, giant plain area, just like the game.

Maybe other worlds, like the World That Never Was. It'll just be more epic.

EDIT: This may be a bit too late, but maybe a seperate portal for the Meeting Room. Just a small suggestion.

Last edited by Zexion on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: An Important notice   An Important notice I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:04 pm

yeah, like me and dem discussed before, we always happen to rp at the castle..im really looking forward to roxys maps though, but what if we rp in other worlds. we need to get back to the missions too, that was kinda fun.the walkie talkies and all x3

we didnt have idiots back then -,- . we all just got fed up with them and now we ignore everyone else. well, kinda. either ignore or block. we were all in character like...character character like on the forum rp. the devious and the innocent. i wanna go back to that. I cant wait for the new map, i know it will spice things up :3
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: An Important notice   An Important notice I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 am

I haven't checked back in awhile on the forum, this explains a lot now..
Now that I think of it.. /does/ sound like we're slacking on the RP part of the Organization XIII RP.
Should we continue the forum RP, not all the time, but just if I.T. is down at times..? Ney or Yey?
I don't know about you, but I.T. for me is either too full of members to allow more on, or offline.

-VIII
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

PostSubject: Re: An Important notice   An Important notice I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

yeah i also think we should continue the forum rp. it was so fun! i really laughed at what random things we all came up with on it, and the evil plots... >3 i donno why it even stopped. it was too fun
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Important notice   An Important notice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Important notice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: