Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE Empty
PostSubject: PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE   PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:56 pm

OK guys..I've asked Xemnas (WHO'S AN AMAZING ARTIST BTW..) to draw us a new logo for the forum...
Below you'll need to type down the character's personality so he can get a better idea of poses for individual charries and such..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Demyx

Demyx

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE   PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Demyx :

friendly, happy, loves water and to have fun Very Happy dun make him angry though...

(like this roxy)
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE   PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:16 pm

PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE Roxasl11(alt+p)

Roxas is the type of cub who generally gets tortured by the other members in the ORG. (the torture usually consists of cheek pinching/squishing by Larxene,hair ruffling by Xigbar,too many other things to list...)
He hates it but bears with it because the Organization is all he has.
He's naive but also tough. He's pretty quick to anger because the others are always picking on him...

Last edited by Roxas on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Xaldin

Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE   PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Pretty Laid back, but has Vexephobia since he tricked Vexen into buying a Lot for about 1 million Munny, he also stole all his money from his wallet. he loans out his Six lances for anyone who is considerably angry. hes afraid of alotta things to tell the truth, like Goldy Demyx's Pet SHARK. and Larxene at Times. hes always in for Pranking people and should be kept away from any Alcoholic Drinks as much as possible. he also secretly thinks that Demyx is an Assasin, Larxene is related to Raiden and Axel is Siblings with Reno. he sometimes makes Perverted Jokes and uses the "B]" face alot.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE   PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

Xemmy's an amazing artist, I agree. C:

But anyway, Zexion is... Partners in Crime with Xig, the apparent mother of Xion.
Can be happy AT SOME TIMES. Rarely not. If anything, thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
xion-angel

xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE   PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Let's see I'm usually happy with a bit of an evil streak. I love annoying Marly (mostly by licking) and gets distracted by shiney objects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE   PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PERSONALITYS FOR XEMNAS'S PICTURE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: