Organization XII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XII

RP group from Impressive Title

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Profiles

Go down 
+3
Axel
Demyx
Roxas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Character Profiles   Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:55 pm

OK here's the place where we can post out profiles about our characters...
ALL CHARACTERS ARE COPYRIGHTED TO DISNEY/SQUARE ENIX
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: ROXAS   Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Hehe!
Well let's see what can I tell you about myself...
Name:Roxas
Number:XIII (13)
Attribute:Light
Weapons:Keyblades (Oathkeeper and Oblivion)
Dislikes:getting picked on,getting tortured by Larxene
Nicknames: Shrimpo,Runt,Roxy (the list could go on and on... Character Profiles Icon_wink )

Roxas was born in Twilight Town and soon discovered by Xemnas, who gave him his name. Having nowhere else to go, Roxas joins the Organization in hopes of finding the answers he needs. On Roxas's fifth day, Xemnas places Roxas under Axel's watch, and the two soon become best friends. Roxas, unlike other Nobodies, seems to possess real emotions, stemming from the fact that he, like Naminé, is a special Nobody. Many ranges of feelings come from him depending on his situation. Being Sora's other half, his personality is similar to that of his counterpart, with some differences.
For example, he is far more prone to anger than Sora; temperamental, aggressive, and stands his ground, characteristics that had mixed in his fighting style. He can be arrogant, confident, and determined as proven in his battles, more so when he engages Riku into a fight, proclaiming that he could not beat him no matter how many times he attempted to. His words have bite, and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. He even expressed some dislike for being compared to Sora early on due to their relation.
He constantly rebels against what he's told is his "place" and is a strongly independent individual. Axel is his mentor within the Organization and Roxas enjoys spending time with him mostly eating Seasalt Icecream.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information from: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/

Last edited by Roxas on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Demyx

Demyx

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Demyx!!!   Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:26 am

Name:DEMYX
Number:IX (9)
Attribute:WATER!!!!
Weapons:Water and my Sitar!
Likes:Water! and playing with the rest of the Organization! and Splashing people! and playing tag! and eating cake!!! and running around!! and Saix Puppy!!!!!!! AND Teasing Roxy!!
Dislikes: People drinking my water thingies. ummmmmm un-fun people. People killing my Sitar.
Best Friend Forever: Everybody!! Except random people who kill our RP.
Nick-Names: Dem Dem, Demy, and Waterboy!

hmmm i think that's everything!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 am

PYROMANIAC

BE AFRAID-BE VERY AFRAID

Hello thar, okay your gona need to write this down somewhere if ya wana be my amigo. xD

Name:Axel
Number: 8 or VIII ((EDIT: I put XIII there once on accident...lol))
Attribute:Fire (BURN BABY BURN!)
Weapons: Twin Chakrams
Likes: Funny ppl that arent melodramatic, certain people, lighting things on fire (tails, hair, feet etc.), I like pretty much anything... excepy "It"
Dislikes: LARXENE (god forbid), that certain Blue Diviner, fighting for no reason.
Personality when not in RP: I do whatever I wants and not care o-o even though I dont think when I say things.
Personality in RP: Epic, all around win, I don't get bossed by "superior" as much as others do so I'm not afraid to talk to him in a normal way.
Catchprasez: Got it memorized? M-A-N-S-*-* got it memorized?

Current Status: Random, takin' late night shifts and patrols.

Shoop Da Whoop

Last edited by Axel--Boom+Boom!! on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larxene

Larxene

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 am

okayy hmmm...where to begin...

It's the BEST member of the Organization, yours truly, Larxene.
No:; XII [best number, i know ^^]
Attribute:; LIGHTNING!!
Weapons:; Knives
Class:; BiTcH

Cold and Brutal, I constitute the lone woman in Organization XIII's ranks. Lightning obeys my call, and I strike with all its swiftness.

Likes:; Being the little angel that I am Razz , Torturing people, making lives miserable, Xiggy's pirate laugh pirat , poking Xiggy's good eye Very Happy , Xaldin's Sake drunken , hehe and using Roxas as a football.
Dislikes:; Random DIM hoppers, RP ruiners, uhmm...people who are annoying, junk food, and Marluxia sometimes ^^.(we have our good momemts..but rarely)
Nick-Names:; Hot Head, Larxmean, Larxy, Larx, "It"

Personality:; Okayy so im the angel of the group who does everything shes told and follows the rules like a good little girl right?!? Razz .......Pfffffft hehe yeah, OKAY. Im the betch of the group. If things dont go my way, your gonna be electrocuted, mugged, tortured, and my knives will become best friends with your chest until you change your mind. Twisted Evil ......Im a sweet little thing arent I?? tongue
I ARE BAD!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Xigbar
Xigbar

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:41 am

Alright, iI know you ALL have been waiting for this, so everyone clam down here it is aheh aheh aheh pirat

Name: Xigbar
Number:II (which is 2, this is for hot head, we all know she cant count)
Weapons: Arrow guns (lucy and paula)
Dislikes: Larxene, and dim crashers

I know its over dont cry and suck it up pirat
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Marluxia

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: [color=violet]Marluxia[/color]   Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Alright I know you want some of this so here it is.

Name: Marluxia
Number: XI ( 11 )
Personality: Loves to torture everyone even when they are down.

Example: -larxene's limbs have been cut off by a random accident- "Hey can you go WALK and get me soda or maybe LIFT up your arms and help me out.....oh wait you got no limbs! ha ha ha! -points and laughs at her-

I like to find ways to enterain myself

Example: -breaks Demyx's sitar and places it in Xiggy's room and steals paula and lucy-
-takes the guns and puts them in Larxene's room but breaks the guns first- "Oh this shall be fun
Twisted Evil"

I like to play sports by using human midgets a.k.a. Xion and Roxas while using my scythe as different sports equiptments.

Example: -throws Xion into the air and hits her like a baseball bat- "That's a homerun."
-puts Roxas up on a tee and golf hits him- "FORE!"

I love to use Vexen's torture devices on everyone.

Example: The Larxene fat transfer, and the Torture chair

Attribute: Flowers
Weapons: Scythe
Dislikes: the other 13 organization members, anything boring
Nicknames: Marly, Pinky, Pinks

I am the real leader of this organization rather than that lazy moon crazy Xemnas >.> <.<
Or I will be soon if I am not already. Anyways there is my awesome profile so go sell it to fangirls and become billionaires because I am the only member they want or really care for.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:55 pm

~*The Cloaked Schemer*~

Name: Zexion. (Real Name: Ienzo, credit to the KH Wikia.)
Number: VI (6.)
Personality: Whatever I want it to be.
Weapon: Lexicon (And any other book I can find.)

Dislikes: Marluxia. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: