HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

A place of RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 am

"Hmmm... I'll try to make another one then... this time WITH the correct measurements." 8D
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemerVI.deviantart.com
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:45 am

(teleports to Demyx's room)
you ok Dem?

Why did the Keyblade choose ME?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Melkundcookies
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:33 am

((The govment took mah baby! XD sorry i just thought of stewie from family guy))

-He sees Larxene enter his room with what looked like a lot of dog stuff to kills flees, ticks, and dry skin. But at this point... he was willing to try anything to stop itching.Jumps on the pile of Dog stuff and rubs every type on one arm, he was gunna test it first, larxene brought it gotta make sure nothings gunna fall off. Surprisingly, it worked. the itch was gone!!! oh happy day!!! -

"OMFG thank you Larxene!!!!! I'm glad somebody around here isn't trying to make me a walking joke!"

-starts to rub the various dog solutions all over and in like 5 mins the itch was all gone. He does a happy dance to celebrate, he was still bleeding. Then roxas pops into his room, probably just to make sure he didn't die or something.-

"Roxy!!!!!!"

-hugs Larxene and Roxas, getting blood on their coats. not that you could really tell because of the coats being black and all. He shakes roxas wildly-

"Its a miracle!!!! no more itchingggggggggggg!!!!!!!!"

-Runs out the door of his room, and down the hall in a super happy way, like one would have if they had realized they weren't going to die a slow painful death. He hugs everybody he passes down the hall on the way to the bathroom, almost crying with glee, often leaving people he hugged with a look of "sai wat?" on their face.He makes it to the bathroom and he goes totally 007. He gets up against the wall and peers around into the bathroom, just making sure it was safe. Once i determines there is no threat he jumps in and grabs the bandages and hydrogen peroxide really fast and runs out. The bathroom tends, apparently, to be his least lucky place. Goes off to find help for his wound.-

Back to top Go down
xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:53 pm

-hugs Zex- "Yay! also shouldent someone turn the watter off the castle is flooding" -lifts now wet boot off the floor- "Its hard enough walking around in heels all day I don't need to fall any more than I already do."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:55 pm

"I have a better solution." -Gets up on the bed and gets a stick that's sitting in the room- We can use this to go around the castle." C: "Bed-canoe!"
Back to top Go down
xion-angel

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:08 pm

"ohh so thats what Xem was doing when-" -sounds of lar slipping falling and screaming up a storm is heard- "with a hippo." -hops on bed-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:09 pm

-watches as Dem makes a fool out of himself by running around and jumping all over the place, cheering while having all different types of medicines on. She finally manages to grab ahold of his arm in mid jump-

"Uhm..yeahh Waterboy? Uhh yea so what are you gonna do about the bathroom?..I mean, it is pretty messy in there." -looks over to the bathroom then looks back at him and gives him an annoyed look and puts ther hand on her hip while the other hand's grip holding Demyx tightens-

"Well? Are you gonna do something or are you just gonna stand there and stare at it? I mean, you did some real damage to it. Never knew taking a bath could be so...destructive..Well, ya better get it fixed now before you get in trouble. You know I wouldn't want you to get in trouble..." -smirks- "...right?"
Back to top Go down
http://savagenymph-hothead.deviantart.com/
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:20 pm

-Is grabbed by larxene-

"oh no ya don't! Luxy can clean it!!! Its his fault i got scared! he put the fake spiders in there and the itching powder!"

-Glares at Luxord-

"Now i am off to wrap my arm so i don't bleed to death! or worse!! then im going to find a snack! OR BAKE PIE!!!!!!!!!"

-Excited by the new idea, he runs to his room and pores the peroxide on his arm... it stung like the h word and wrapped his arm! Still excited he runs down to the kitchen and hunts for a cook book-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 pm

(gets dizzy from Demyx shaking him)
My head.. @_@

Back to top Go down
Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 pm

"Ahhh... scary." -Rows bed-canoe out of room-
(IT's not working for me anymore. :\)
Back to top Go down
Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 am

-looks at Demyx all confused and walks to the kitchen where he is. now was the perfect chance to manipulate Demyx into confronting Luxord. she had a plan-

"But...Waterboy..don't you want to get back at Luxord? Kinda like revenge? I mean, cmon, look at what a fool hes made of you." -snickers-

"He made a joke out of you, dont you want to do the same to him? Embarrass him? If i were you, i would want to get payback...But heyy, thats me. If ya do wanna get back at him, I'll be glad to help. I've been wanting to make that guy's life miserable for the longest. I swear he keeps cheating at poker and stealing my money. Imma get him good. So what do you say Wa--"

-cocking her head to the side, and making a face that shows her curiousity, Larxene watched as Dem ran around the kitchen looking for that cookbook- "Demyx?....What are you doing?!" *facepalm* "My God, you have the attention span of a kitten >><<"
Back to top Go down
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:47 am

"hmmmm? revenge?"

-Thinks for a moment, i mean he had already pored the itching stuff on Luxord... should he do more?-

"Like what Larxene?"

-Wondering what she would do in his position. She was good at the whole revenge thing. Maybe just a little revenge would be ok.what could it hurt?-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 am

"Well, if I was in your position...i would wait till Luxord is all alone, sneak behind him and put a pillowcase over his head, tie his hands and feet together and i dunno, maybe beat hi-.." -notices the expression on Dem's face getting more and more frightened- Shocked

"Uhm...nevermind i said that...Thats probablly a little too violent for your innocent little mind." -pats Dem on his head then messes up his hair- "Okay..lets see...something along Waterboy's lines..hmm." scratch

"I guess you can just set up traps...like..ooh!..put like, a nasty pie in front of his room, and a clear line near the bottom of his door, so when he walks out his room to grab the pie, he will trip and go face first into the nast pie!...or...If he asks you to make coffee, put expired, cuttered milk in it so he can get sick..uhmm..Oh, you can steal his deck of cards and write whats on the front of the card on the back, so the next victims of his poker games knows what cards he has in his hand, and would acctually have a chance to win..theres alot of other stuff you can do too.." Twisted Evil

"Oh but if all fails, you can always have Saix scratch himself over Luxord when hes sleeping, since Saix is most definatly full of fleas and all, they can all jump on Pokerface."
Back to top Go down
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:29 am

-Larxene had started with a fairly violent idea to beat Luxord to a pulp.... but she saw the fear in his eyes and started with more peaceful plots of doom. He did like the idea of a pie to the face...-

"a pie to the face seems evil enough, a nice hot pie to the face. plus it allows me to bake!! i wanna bake! Thankies Larxene for the ideas! I'm gunna get to work on that pie! and a 2 other nice ones for the rest of the org to share!"

-Hugs larxene and gets to work on that pie, oh demy had taken a turn for the dark side of trickery and evil, AND THERE WAS GUNNA BE PIE-

Last edited by Demyx on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 am

Xaldin Walks by with an Armload of Heath Hazards.

"this cant be very good."

he continues on with his Vile load into Xion's Room.

once in her Room he takes a Marker and Writes in Gaint letters-

"I *HEART* RIKU" on the wall that showed clearly through her Door.

he Took a Small Plate of Moldy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches- Cut a hole in her wall and dumped it in. afterwards he patched the hole up and went to his next evil Experiment.

he Came up to Xion's Ipod and Uploaded the Video of Roxas in a Dress.

"ohh.. good things are sure to happen." he sneered and laughed as he Teleport'd out of her Room.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:02 am

-Looks at Xion- "Does anyone NOT notice the fact that the Castle is flooded?" -Rows into the Grey Area and looks around-
Back to top Go down
Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 am

-gets hugged by Demyx- "Okay okay errr...yeah get off" -pushes Demyx off then watches as he gets ingredients to that pie-

"I swear, that guy is something else" -shakes her head and turns around, looking at the fake spider outside the bathroom-

"Hmm...better get Roxas to clean that bathroom..If ya need me to help with the revenge just call meh okay Waterboy?!...Cya!!"

-walks away in a hunt to find Shrimpo...or maybe Xion..One of them, or possibly both of them can clean the bathroom-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:53 am

(Roxas was chilling on his bed reading a book when Larxene suddenly appeared in his room..)
Whatever it is I AM NOT going to do it.... -_-
I've just gotten out of another predicament that Marluxia put me through so the answer is NO...

Back to top Go down
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Marluxia sees the random boat that is floating on a flooded area of the castle.

"Well now they are sitting ducks."

-sneakily portal jumps under the water of their boat and makes a couple of holes in their bed/canoe so they will fall-

-portal jumps out of water back to his room-

"That is for the snow and for xion......i do not even need a reason."

-changes into clean clothes and thinks to himself what Zexion did to him-

"Was I just molested by a teenager Shocked" he thinks to himself what to do, "Alright I got the best thing to do. Now I just gotta wait."

-picks up dirty laundry and portal jumps to the laundry room to see the catastrophe that happened in here-

"Wow that sucks for everyone but me since I decided not to let anyone touch my clothes."

-puts his clothes in the now empty washer and does the washing completely perfect unlike whoever had done it before hand-

"Well I am not touching anyone elses clothes so they are gonna have to get their own clothes out of the dryer."

-portal jumps into the kitchen and sees Demyx baking pies and decides to have some "fun" of his own-

"So what type of pies are these Demyx?"

-Once Demyx was turned around away from the pies he put a bunch of Laxitives in the pies and all of them so no one would suspect him because Marluxia does not cook-

"Well I hope they taste good. I cannot wait to taste test them."

-portal jumps to the bathroom and sees the mess everywhere-

"I am not cleaning this crap up......hmmmmm but I think there is something I can do to make it even worse for whomever has to clean this up. But wait a second......I thought I placed a security camera in here for Demyx because he wanted to find out who stole his clothes last time?"

-searches the room till he find the camera and he watches what happened and now knows it was Larxene who did the stuff and watches the complete destruction of Demyx in the bathroom-

"Wow that was a nice show.......hmmm though it seems I only have 999,999,999 trillion munny so I think I could use more money. I will make a copy and sell this fight on the fan girl sites. Plus what fangirl does not want a video of Demyx stripping Twisted Evil "

-goes back to room makes a couple copies for blackmail and selling on various sites.-

"Now to clean up that stupid mess in the bathroom. I think Larxene should do it Twisted Evil and maybe use Roxas as a little helper."

-portal walks to Roxas's room with his hood up and whispers into Larxene's ear-

"I know what you did and I have proof. Do as I say and you get to stay friends with Demyx. Go clean up the bathroom now. You can use Roxas to help you but as of now I own you."

-portal walks out of Roxas's room laughing evilly back to his room-

"Now that the bathroom is messed up it seems that I gotta make my own bathroom into this new awesome room with a bunch of secruity systems that no one can get through and a super secruity system around my garden. Plus I extended my room to make it bigger and I got a new king sized bed. A dining room, A flat screen tv that is hooked up to every camera I have planted throughout the castle secretly. And now a new bathroom is in my room with a secruity system. Also that keypad to get into my room so no one can come in without knowing the code and if they do not get the code right they get a bomb in their face. Plus my room is portal gaurded by an invention I bought from Vexen so that I am the only one who can come in and out through a portal. My room is awesome. So now it is time to watch what is going on in Roxas's room to see what she will do."

-plops onto the King sized pink bed and turns on the flat screen tv to Roxas's room to listen in on the conversation-

"Today is going smoothly."

((Hey I was bored and I haven't posted in like forever so I thought I should write something and I really wanted to add my input on everything put I was just waiting. I love rping this forum. Sorry for it being like SUPER long but ^^" i couldn't stop))
Back to top Go down
Larxene

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:41 pm

-Larxenes eyes widend as Marluxia whispered in her ear. Shes been caught. Her plan was going so perfectly too. She hated Marly for snooping around, and didnt want to risk her perfect plan to fail. She would have to do whatever Marly says....for now..- silent

-As the hooded Marluxia left the room, she turned her gaze to Roxas, and frowned. This little punk wasnt going to be the downfall of her plans- "Listen here you little rat, as a superior rank than you, IM the boss of you. Now your going to do whatever I say!"

-She swiftly grabbed Roxas by the collar of the coat and slammed him hard against the wall, putting cracks in the wall and clenching her other fist tightly- "Do I make myself clear?!"

-drags Roxas around by his hair and looks for a broom and dustpail, then takes him to the bathroom- "Okay small fry, I couldnt find a mop to clean all this water...SoooOOoo..I guess we need to substitute.

-slams Roxas on the floor, puts her foot on top of him so he wont go anywhere and pushes him back and forth with her foot, cleaning up the water- "Wow Roxas, you sure do make a great mop!" Twisted Evil

-laughs as she sees Roxas's miserable face rub agains the wet floor- "Well, it seems that you pretty much cleaned up all the water. Good boy! See I knew this would work out!" Razz

-looks around trying to find the security camera in the bathroom, but fails, instead she just gives a message to Marluxia- "Is this good enough entertainment for you?!"

-Larxene now picks Roxas up by his hair again, giving him the dustpail and broom and forcing him to clean the rest of the mess, threatening him with her knives. Finally, after about an hour of laboring work, the bathroom was good as new.-

-Larx sighed in relief, and glanced over at Roxas, laughing at how exhaused and dirty he was from the cleaning- "Whew, that wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be..I wish i can say the same for you..But hey, you make a pretty good mop." -snickers-

"Well, i gotta go. Bye runt." -Larx teleports in front of Marluxia's door, about to barge in, but thinks twice about it and knocks instead- "It's done, so I'm off the hook...Right?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

(Roxas was finished with Larxene using him to clean the bathroom he felt terrible pain afterwards)
OW...><
(he rubbed his hands on the back of his neck)
Geez..ya think she would've done it in a LESS PAINFUL WAY..but that's Larxene for ya. -_-
(heads back to his room and continues reading)
Ahh...peace and quiet at last.
(Suddenly Roxas smells a faint scent of pie baking)
Yum..Demyx must be baking something...
(goes to look)

Back to top Go down
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:48 pm

The voice and video box in Marluxia's room goes off and shows Larxene at the door being....polite. It creeped him out, but it was nice to see Larxene doing his bidding. He had been watching her work for once in her nobody life and it pleased him. It was nice entertainment seeing her try and find out how a broom and dustpan worked. He was proud the way she had used Roxas as a mop.

-over the intercom outside his room he started to talk-

"No." was all he said
Back to top Go down
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 pm

-xigbar sighed hearing all the fuss and the random smell of pie, he countionued to fire at an frightining picture of larxene, he got her right in the for head-

"strange the castle is still in tact with hot head running free from-........what is THAT"

-flipping upside down and landing on his ceiling, he walked over to a small device hot glued in the corner of his room-

"is that a carmera Shocked -looks around- im being watched"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 pm

-changes tv to Xig's room and sees him upside down looking at the fake decoy camera he had set up-

"Wow the old bat is good at finding decoys but there is no way he can find the other cameras. I have coated them in magic AND they are placed where no one will ever suspect. So *shrug* I guess score one for crazy old guy."

-the decoy camera shoots a memory loss ray at Xigbar and then re-hides itself-

"Silly old people are fun to watch. Let's see how everyone else is doing."

-goes back to watching everyone in the castle.-
Back to top Go down
Xigbar

PostSubject: Re: A place of RP   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 pm

-falls to the ground with a thud clutching his good eye-

"WHAT was that!"

-grabs an emty wine bottle off the floor and stares at it-

" I really need to lay off the booze"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content